1

Versace couldn't complain the last few years of her life have been rough and she was finally able to get some peace. Coming from south side Memphis you gotta be tough when shit start to get hard . Shit she basically raised herself her dad aint shit and her mom wasn't doin shit. One thing bout her if she needed it she gone get it and if she want she gone have it. The baddest gone always make it out on top.

But real talk shes looking forward to this new start JUNIOR YEAR NO DRAMA ,NEW FRIENDS, NO HEARTBREAKS. Colorado is gonna be fun or so she thought stay tuned for the shits and giggles .

But hey lets enjoy these few moments of peace before shit turns all the way upside muthafuckin' down. SHITS GONNA GET REAL

Ight ight back to present time

BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEP, "shit why the fuck you so loud i'm up damn" i say throwing my phone across the room. "Its 5 fucking 30 and time for my fresh start". I got to the bathroom and do my hygiene shit. Now i gotta pick out the muthafuckin fit.

This the fit i decided to go with basic but still doin sum yk. I walk down stairs and pass my sister "HEY ugly" i said while mushing her head "BITCH DIE" she said flipping me off. I go into the kitchen and start making me some breakfast which consist of a banana cuz we aint got no food. "Aye were momma this no food shit aint gone cut it big dawg" i yell through the house.

"She at work" my step mom said

"HOW TF SHE ALWAYS AT WORK BE WE AINT GOT NO DAMN FOOD" I yell.

This shit crazy she always at work we aint got no food like wtf she doing wit her money. Its 7:00 i gotta be to school by 8:00 and we live an hour away luckily my cousin Lajana just pulled up so I headed out and seen she got my ass sum chic- fil a cuz a bitch was starving. "Girl tell me why we aint got no food once again" "how y'all aint got no food but she always at work" she say lookin at me crazy. "Shit bitch u tell me i'm just as confused as you luv."

We pull up to the school Its pretty big mostly made of brick a few big windows. "They definitely ghetto the fuck is a Turaro Central High'', Lajana say I looked at her and we just busted out laughing "Mane lets just get this shit over with it" i say walking into the school "See ya later bitch." I start walking to find this spanish class when I bump into this cute ass girl "Damn i'm so sorry" she say "Nah its all good luv I should've been paying attention" this girl was fine short curly haired hispanic shawty "Oh well hi i'm Taran, " she said looking down at her feet ¨Versace nice to meet you Taran thats a new one" i say smirking at her "It sounds a lot better when you roll the R" she smiles ¨So what class you headed to taran?" "oh umm spanish" she groans, "fr me too we gotta hurry don't wanna be late on the first day luv"

We walk into class and sit right in the back near the windows the next three classes i got go by slowly. The bell rings signalling its time for lunch I meet back up with Taran and Lajana before we go into the cafeteria "damn its hella people in here" taran said rolling her eyes "mane on me errbody and they mama up in this junt" i say lookin around. Lajana who's a senior spotted some of her friends all the way at the table in the back so we go sit over there.

¨Aye¨ some ugly ass nigga said i just ignored he must be a friend of Lajana. Sometime passes at the table when this fine ass stud walks up to the table and sits down. Shes tall with locs and full pink lips, big brown eyes, and a smile to fucking die for. ¨ Hey you new here?¨ the stud her name is kianah which i totally didn't figure out by going through my cousins follow list on ig, ¨Uh huh yea i am ¨ i say trying to keep the blankest expression on my face. Damn she fine im getting wet as fuck looking at her and lose lips kissing all over her hand playing with my cli- ¨VERSACE¨ taran yelled snapping me out of my trance ¨Ive been saying your name for like 2 mins but ur to busy day dreaming about god knows what¨ she say yelling again ¨DAMN BITCH YOU GOTTA FUCKIN YELL¨ I say getting and walking out the caf doors 

Finally the day is over and i can go home i head to Lajanas car and see she already there and kianah is in the backseat ¨We gotta take her home first she lives down the block from you okay¨ lajana spoke as i put on my seat belt ¨ight coo¨ i say giving her a small nod this is gonna be a long ride home