Plans

an intention or decision about what one is going to do.

Unknown

Crimson red adorned the walls of the hazy smoke-filled room. I leaned back into the velvet armchair to admire my work, the art of death is something else.

It's beautiful... a masterpiece.

My line of sight traced the arch of the blood splatters. The dots are so distant but sort of connected in a series of stroke patterns. The way the shades of red sparkled in the light as it dripped down onto the body. My lips unconsciously drew into a smile as I remembered what I saw when I choked this worthless trash. The way his veins popped out, his eyes grew red in the periphery, the way that light in his eyes grew dimmer and dimmer until it turned blank.

The moan of pain... the eyes of desperation....

Ah.. its truly something else

2 minutes passed yet I couldn't take my eyes off the body covered in a pool of its blood... I wonder what that blood would taste like. Would it be bitter as the previous one? Or would it warm my mouth? The thought filled me with an unknown animalistic pleasure.

Getting up, I arranged the body in a way that it looks like another did it.

General Judas... you just HAD to make me angry, such a sad and worthless being you are. So high and mighty you were, now look at you... a dead and weak prey...

I poked his cheek, moving his head to face me. Taking some blood on my gloved fingertip, I drew a symbol on his forehead. The symbol started as a spiral forming 3 hoops above it and line straight down.

So annoying, you didn't even fight, no chase, no fun... just a plain old weak man who is all bark and no bite ... ugh .... Disgusting.

I took off my gloves, throwing them into the fireplace. It was almost time for me to leave before others come in to find the body. Taking quick long strides I walked over the General's body and went through the secret panel in the wall which I built. I went right on time as I heard the soldiers open the room door to find Judas's body. A smirk adorned my face as I walked down the empty, pitch-black corridor.

General Judas... the first kill... the first step... the beginning of the end...

It's all going according to plan.

//AN the above image is the drawing he drew on the General Judas's forehead