Akio Yagi

**WARNING** Images not mine

Name: Akio Yagi
Nickname: Yagi-san by lower classmates. Yagi-chan or by Nejire, Knight by Tamaki
Birthday: 11/10
Zodiac: ♏ Scorpio
Sexuality- straight

Casual wear:

Looks like:

Quirk: Metal Creation

Abilities: Her body is made with elements of metals. Iron, titanium alloy, magnesium and copper, these are also what she stocks up on. Extra metals that she stores are stored in her metals glads that are located right next to her sweat glands all over her body. These glands produce a metallic goo that once out of her body, she can shape, solidify and control. She prefers to use this through her hands though.
Drawbacks: because of a certain event in her childhood (will be put in rp) her metal glands leak metal goo. In order to keep the goo in, she is stuck wearing specially designed gloves. If she uses up all of her goo and continues to use her quirk, the calcium in her bones will be used... Killing her from inside out. Also controlling way to many objects at once causes her to have severe migraines. Which currently she can hold it from any where to one hour to 20 minutes. Her metals turn to goo after 10 hours from being solidified no matter what she creates.
She also has a temperature drawback. If she gets to cold, the metals in her body with solidify, making her numb. Her legs and arms with be affect first. The areas will be blue, and turn into silver. If she completely solidifies... She's dead. There is no bringing her back because she would a statue.

Class: 3-A but for hero training, with class 1-A until after the training camp arc.

Personality: serious about hero work and training. She loves training and hates it when others don't take school seriously. Smart and looks at every minor detail to get to know someone from a distance. Once you get to know her a little bit and she knows you she instantly becomes a wise mom friend that will also do anything to help out a smile on your face.

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 150 (she's toned from the arms and legs)

Background: traumatic event happened when she was six (will be in rp) after the event Fatgum took her in and is now her caretaker. She never knew who her father was but she's not interested to know either. She feels as though she owes society for all the wrongs that she did during the event so she wanted to prove to society that's she's a hero despite the media pulling her down after all the videos that were posted of her rescues and combats.