| C H A P T E R 1 |

P u b l i s h e d  D a t e: July 15

1| ' Meet & Greet '

       Karruche looked through the aisle, for something to cook for her and her boyfriend, Chris.

          She reached on her tiptoes to grab an item, but before she could snatch it from the shelf a sudden pain in her leg strikes. "Ouch!" She hissed, turning her heels to face a adorable  little girl.

     She bends down to the little girl size, " Where's your mom, precious " Kae asked, the little girl glared at Kae, blankly.

      Before Kae could speak again an familiar high, squeaky voice yells

"Roy- Royalty! There you are"

    Kae furrowed her eyebrows, and turn to where the voice was coning from.

  "Nia?"

  Nia gasp, "Uh Karruche? Whuh- What are you doing here" She asked, as she scoop her daughter up in her arms. "Well, You know shopping" She chuckles.

    "Of Course, Silly Me" She laughed, uneasily. Karruche squinted her eye at how strange Nia was acting but shrug it off. "So anyways, I didn't know you had a little girl" Karruche cooed over the little angel.

  "Yeah? This is Royalty, Pooh- Bear this is Kae" Nia state. "Royalty? That's cute and unique. I can't wait to I have my own little mini me or mini Chris" She chuckles.

    Nia eyes widened, " Oh your still with him? I'm happy for y'all " Nia mumbles.

   Kae nods her head, "Thanks. You know if you need anybody to watch this little munchkin, I'll be happy to do it for you" Karruche suggested.

    Nia swallowed the large lump that formed in her throat, " Uh Really? Well I actually need someone, Tonight. See I have to go to work, and her father wants nothing to do with her" Nia says.

    "Sure! Here's my number, Just tell me when she's ready and I'll pick her up or you'll drop her off, which ever one you want to do" Kae replied. "I'll drop her off" Nia says adjusting Royalty on her hip.

    "That's fine. Bye sweetness" Kae says, waving at Royalty.

  Writer: @jaylaalmond7

  Editor: @Official_Mystery

Goal: Add this story to your library👇😘