7. There You Are

[ 7 ]

Soobin happily walked into the room with the interviewees for his soon to be secretary. He scammed around the room, expecting to find a specific male. But to his disappointment, he wasn't there.

A frown formed on his face, ignoring how everyone in the room paused to look at whoever this weird guy was

"I think I'm gonna cry"

"soobin, follow me you big idiot" this time beomgyu started dragging soobin out of the room.

"No where are we going I have to look for him. If only I knew his name." soobin started whining, but straightening up when he saw more poeple around, mindful of his reputation at the moment.

"shut up you idiot. I've been trying to tell you the finance department was also holding an interview today to hire new interns."

"why didn't you tell me?"

"I WAS TRYING TO BUT YOU KEPT DRAGGING ME EVERYWHERE NOT LISTENING TO A WORD I SAID." beomgyu screamed his lungs out as he stopped to scold soobin.

Soobin paused, staring at beomgyu with big eyes before dropping the bomb on him

"well then forgive me because I'm about to do it again"

At this point beomgyu just gave up and decided to let soobin drag him anywhere he wants.

[ § ]

Soobin knocked on the door and he was greeted by the head of the finance department.

"hi hyung"

Taehyung raised a brow and the frowned "am I seeing this right or are you actually smiling."

Soobin tried to peek inside in hopes of finding who he came here for which wasn't hard considering he's taller than everyone around.

"yup you're definitely smiling this can't be good. Is he okay?" he turned towards beomgyu and pointed at soobin with a frown

"everything's fine hyung. Are you done with the interviews" beomgyu decided to clear things before taehyung jumped to conclusions.

"yeah i was just leaving" taehyung mumbled, still not taking his eyes off of soobin. I mean could you blame him. Soobin never smiles unless he's with beomgyu.

"they have not left yet have they."

"nuh-uh but they're about to." taehyung shrugged as he faced beomgyu before turning back to look at the grinning doofus

"great soobin here is looking for someone with-" beomgyu tried talking but he was cut off by beomgyu.

"-black hair, a head shorter than me, fox eyes, plump lips and an extremely good looking face."

"i think you're talking about Choi Yeonjun over there"

soobin immediately sprinted towards yeonjun who was getting ready to leave.

"okay you need to tell me right now what's going on with Mr. 'I don't fall for no one'" taehyung asked beomgyu.

"take a guess."

"theres only one thing that comes to mind but I don't think that can be true cause we're talking about soobin here. But at the same time it's the only possibility because he-"
Taehyung stopped to look at soobin with half confusion, half disgust "-he's literally smiling."

______

Definitely not the best way to end it.