We're having a baby

After looking for Caroline in the ground and saving her and Klaus asking for Elena's confession of her feelings and him saying a lot about her being honest to him and she said I have a future Elena kissy him for 3 minutes straight then jumped on him and took his jacket and shirt off as he was taking off her jacket and shirt and she moaned his name then after she what are we gonna do Caroline is in love with you Klaus said what are you talking about she hates me Elena said you're wrong idiot she hides her feelings for you as she puts her clothes on and he puts his on his clothes and kisses her and says I love you Elena says I love you too the next day he left to New Orleans he didn't say goodbye she kept in contact with Rebekah who is her best friend who left with Klaus and said goodbye.

*a few months later*
Klaus left for New Orleans leaving me crying for weeks after we had sex but Caroline took it better than me and I supported her and pushed aside my feelings for him Caroline got over him but I didn't we had a connection before we had sex I said as I was in my room alone then someone irrupted my thoughts Klaus had vamped speed in I said what Klaus he said "dang no hey" Klaus you left me for months after we had sex what do you with no goodbye you left after you even said you loved me what do you think to expect from me I said yelling as I was bursting into tears and then he hugged me and said you're right I should've never left, love I've missed you a lot love then I hit him on his chest twice I stopped crying and said get out I will speak to you tomorrow but I need to get myself together then I took a pregnancy test because early I was puking then I called Rebekah
E: Elena R:Rebekah conversation
E: hey Rebekah can we talk about something ?
R: sure what ?
E: Klaus came to my house and I just cried I yelled at him and hit him in the chest I couldn't deal so I kicked him out how dare he just come in my room and expect a hey or something
R: idk hold on I'm otw
E: ok see you soon
R: ok

I rang the door bell after walking and locking my car and waiting on Elena she opens the door and Says "we have a lot to catch up on" we do Elena now go on Elena says "first after we had sex and we talked about care then he kissed me and said he loved me then the next day he left no goodbye so I guess All I'm worth to him is a one night stand and he's told me multiple times that he loves me and I finally let go and just let my self show him my feelings towards him I even went to so far as to tell him I love you too god I'm stupid" I say girl are you crazy he is in love with you yes he left after that with no goodbye because he also had sex with somebody a week before you Elena says "who did he have sex with" Caroline "wtf my friend wow and he said he loved me wow he's good at making girls fall in love with him" Elena says as she trying to hold back her tears I comfort her and say it's ok Elena he really loves you you're the only girl hits him and lives to tell the tale she says "I feel so stupid because I made excuses" after I told Bonnie I had sex with him and he left the next day and why did Caroline disappear a week before Klaus ?" She also says "And I'm pregnant with his baby" I say Because Caroline's pregnant with his baby I say Elena gets up and says "can you leave Because I'm bout to call Klaus and you don't wanna be here" I say ok I vamp speed out of her house.

Elena Pov

Klaus is standing in front of me and I say fuck you Klaus says "why ? Love" with his puppy dog eyes and I say that not going to work on me now I'm angry how could you have sex with Caroline my best friend you jerk then tell me you love me and I was stupid enough to say it back I say while holding back my tears he says "it wasn't planned" I know Klaus but you had sex with her how could you wow and today I just found something out congrats you have two baby's on the way "what" he says shocked I say yeah I just found out today after you left I was going to take a test after I got off my bed but you came in and I took one then I called Rebekah and told her before I told her to leave because I had found out you got Caroline pregnant with you're baby too I said tearing up and he started to comfort me then I said good night Klaus Leave he says "good night love" I go change into different clothes I wear a pink and white stripes pj top with matching pink and white stripes pj shorts .

Then I go and lay down and watch TikTok while I lay down.

***
Hey guys sorry this story is to rushed For you guys I love Karoline but I just really kind of like Klena (Elena and Klaus) but in one of the parts I will write about Kalijah (Katherine and Elijah) and Stebekah (Rebekah and Stefan) also Benzo (bonnie and Enzo) I really like All these ships so decided to write about them to.