Normal day at work

Hey guys.
You're y/n in this story and you moved from Europe, maybe you can choose the country where you are from if you want? and currently working at Starbucks in NY.
I was thinking brown eyes and light brown/blonde hair? If we could go with that, let me know in the comments.
Okay lets start.
___________________________
Y/n pov
Ugh, I really don't feel like getting up today, but what can you do right. It's currently 6 am and I have to get ready for work. I really didn't think my life here will end up with only work and no life but hey it was my dream to move to America, so lets just go with it. I have some great friends tho, okay only 2 of them lets not praise me too much. One of them is Josh, he's my spirit animal, sometimes a little bit too loud for my liking. Then we have Chloe, I love her, she's a pro when it comes to coffee trust me, no one can make better coffee than her.
Okay lets have a shower and go.
8 am..
''Hey guys'' I said, not that optimistically as it may appear.
'' yoooo y/n did you see what's going on outside?'' Josh said very optimistically on the other hand.
''Hm well i saw a lot of people outside but I was too distracted by this new book I'm reading cause..'' Josh interrupted me
'' yeah I would love to know more about your crushes on fictional characters in books y/n, but her me out this is much more exiting, they're shooting Hawkeye almost in front of our coffee shop!!!'' Josh said with excitement all over his face.
''Oh wow, what a great news'' i said with nervous giggle.
'' you do not know what I'm talking about right?'' Josh asked with disappointment in his eyes. I just looked at him with little smile hoping he wont try to give me a whole lesson about this.
''Ugh god y/n!!! It's Marvel okay?? Jeremy Renner?? Does it ring any bells to you?''
"I know what Marvel is but you know I'm not that much into it Josh. But just so we can get over it you can tell me while I WILL clean up here before we have to open cause someone has to do it'' i said while rolling my eyes
"Okay whatever, so its supposed to be a mini series with Jeremy Renner and Hailee Steinfeld in the main roles and it will come out next year on Christmas! And we're very lucky cause we can watch a little bit of the process which is like so exciting! I love Jeremy, he's my childhood crush, if we don't count Chris Hemsworth of course that's a whole different story'' he said while laughing
Meanwhile he was lecturing me about this shooting I had my mind completely occupied with this dirty floor, why are people such an idiots and they keep spilling coffees everywhere I'm so tired of this, when I saw him looking at me waiting for the response, which I didn't really have I quickly had to realize at least a little bit of what he said ..while I was on that, Chloe saved my ass.
''OMG GUYS I JUST SAW HAILEE FUCKING STEINFELD! She's gorgeous!'' Chloe screamed and sat on one of many chairs while she was catching up her breath dramatically.
Ohhh yes I heard Josh saying her name I can catch myself on that I said to myself
'' Oh Hailee Steinfeld? Isn't she a singer?'' I said cause I think I have some of her songs saved on my Spotify playlist.
'' Bitch she's everything and when I say everything I really do mean it!'' Chloe said.
"Great, I'm really glad you guys are in good mood but will one of you actually help me with this? It's getting close to our opening time and I don't think I can make it myself on time'' I said little too annoyed
''ugh I forgot I'm not a millionaire and I actually have to work'' Josh said with a slight chuckle
''Life sucks doesn't it'' i said laughing ''now get your ass up and help me!''
__________
Hailees pov

Another day at work I thought. This is honestly like a dream come true to me, I'm really new to this marvel world but i think I'm getting along just fine. I really do feel like and avenger now haha but after this is done I really do think I could use a break from shooting for a while and hopefully get some time to work on my music but who knows what will happen.
''Hailee lets go do it again please!'' The director said
"Okay I'm on my way" i quickly got up thinking if I will have a minute I seriously could use a coffee break cause I barely get any sleep these days and honestly this coffee that they make us just sucks, but I think I saw Starbucks across this street so maybe after this shot is done I could quickly run there and get some serotonin from gingerbread latte cause its cold and hey Christmas in New York is what this series vibe is about nah?

_____________
Okay guys, next chapters will be much longer than this one but I just wanted to give you a little sneak peek of what this could be like?
Tell me if I should continue with it like it is or what should I possibly change, I'm up for any good ideas!