Her life!!!

The story starts in a luxury bedroom a girl is sitting doing her work and having a black coffee! it was 3:00 am in morning!

She took her laptop and start searching something! she was having a stern face and she seems very serious abt the thing she is searching!
Anyone could wonder why such a beautiful face having a stern expression? Why this attractive face is not having a smile? Does something happened to her and the main question is does this work is more important can't she do this work at morning? She stop searching and closed her laptop....... And cover her head with her palms

"My life has taken a u -turn in these few years and even i didn't realized it! When sukanya jumped from train police doubted me as I have pushed her but mumma papa and all trust me and when sukanya's case got over! Papa got to know abt the betrayal that mr manish goenka gave him! After that betrayal mumma papa send me and gayu dii london and from there we completed our studies from there! After that I want to do MBBS than I done it and after that I open my own company amigos group of companies all I want to become independent and today I'm the world's biggest and the youngest entrepreneur "MISS SINGHANIA"
Today I listened dadu, bhai and mumma's conversation after my and dii's departure singhania diamonds face a huge loss and after that papa has suffered with mini heartattack! This is all because of the manish goenka singhania's diamonds lost his reputation even after that betrayal papa and dadu worked so hard to get the reputation back but they fail! And after listening today's conversation I decided to get that place back and also i will take revenge from manish goenka! get ready manish goenka miss singhania is coming to ruin you!! "

She pick her phone and called someone!

"I want all the information abt manish goenka from professional to personal life at tommorow till 10:00Am " she said with a stern voice

And know she took her medicine and soon she drifted in sleep!

Hello guys
Hope you like the chapter
Do vote and comment!!