Chapter 1

((Enjoy this magical shitty Sebaciel))

Ciel's POV

My Alarm goes off in a set of beeps and buzzes that interrupt my regularly scheduled sleeping.
Ugh.
I feel around my dresser for my phone so I can turn it off. Mr. phone..
Were is you at? Once I find it I turn of the obnoxious beeping and throw my phone to the ground. "You little bitch..." I grumble as I fall out of bed. It was the first day of school back from winter break, and I really wasn't feeling it.

I got up off the floor and went over to change out of yesterday's clothes. Pajamas were overrated. I pulled out black skinny jeans and a sweat shirt that had the Tardis on it. Because doctor who is the shit. I brushed my teeth and did all that stuff since I took a shower the day before. I jumped back in the bed ready to fall asleep again until I heard banging on my door.

"GET THE FUCK UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL CIEL. YOU IDIOT!" I heard my uncle scream of the other door. I look over at my alarm clock.
"It's 7:30! I have 30 freaking minutes." I mutter into my pillow.
"And just for that smart remark your going to walk to school!"
Rude.
I grab my back pack and open my bedroom door where I find my old smelly uncle glaring at me.

"You better get to fucking school on time." He growled at me.
"Yeah, yeah..."
"And don't forget your eye patch your freak."
I tense up and my hand shoots up to my eye.
"Oh yeah I need that." I mumble walking back into my room.
"Fucking freak..." I hear my uncle say as he walks away from my room.
Freak
That's what I was....
No body could ever look past my eye, no one would ever talk to me just because of the thing I wore over my face.

I could already tell this was gonna be a long day.