Chapter 2

Once I got to school I went on with my daily routine.
All of the stares.
Yeah my eye was an abnormal color of purple with weird symbols in it that my uncle called 'demonic' and so did everyone else at school. But this one guy always stared at me. He never laughed. It creeped me out. But he was a popular guy and I was and outcast, so he never talked to me. Sadly. I mean damn he was hot.

I walked over to my locker to put my stuff in it when I felt a shove.
"Hey Ciel." He said I could hear the smirk in his voice.
"Alois...." I said sighing. I turned around and he pinned my to my locker, one hand on either side of me. "So how was your winter break?" He said leaning into him. "Good. Go away." I said pushing him away from me.

I put my hands on the straps of my backpack and began to walk faster. But I had no luck. I felt someone's arms wrap around me, and my eye patch slowly coming undone.
"STOP!" I yelled at who was probably Alois. I turned around and kicked him in the balls (that he did not have) and held up my eye patch with on hand.

"Pervert..." I whispered as I ran to the bath room. I looked around to make sure that no one was in there before I took my eye patch completely off. I look in the mirror in horror. My eye was glowing bright purple. "It probably just the light..." I mumbled putting my eye patch back on. "Can today get any weirder?"

Yes. Oh yes it can.

((Yay!!! Comment and vote! Hope your liking this so far :3
Bye babes..