6-10

Chapter 6 Stomach

  Xiluo continued to laugh at him without fear of death. Gu Chaosheng's face couldn't get any darker, and everyone around felt that it was extremely cold today, and they were shivering while wrapping their padded jackets.
  "Okay, I won't make fun of you anymore, hurry up and eat breakfast. If you don't eat it, it will be considered lunch."
  Gu Chaosheng choked his breath and ate breakfast, biting the egg cake in his mouth and chewing desperately.
  "Do you have a grudge against Omelette?" Xiluo looked at Gu Chaosheng like this, and couldn't help but want to tease him, thinking of him being such a serious person, but every time he was teased, he was so mad that he couldn't speak. , I can't be happy. But in order not to let Gu Chaosheng see that she was making fun of him, she had to hold back her laughter and ask him seriously.
  "No," Gu Chaosheng replied naturally, still thinking about how strange his wife's speech was, what kind of hatred he could have with egg pancakes.
  "You don't have any grudge against it. Why are you chewing so hard? Can't you let it die quickly? It's not easy. It sacrificed itself and filled our stomachs, so you can let it die quickly."
  After hearing Xiluo's words, Gu Chaosheng couldn't hear it anymore. He has lived in vain for so many years. Why is he always being teased by his wife? Will the status of the head of the family be stable in the future? The more I think about it, the more annoyed I feel. The face that came over changed back to the same.
  Seeing this, Xiluo knew that she had gone a bit too far. His big man had repeatedly lost face in front of his wife, and he might be annoyed in his heart.
  He opened the military kettle, the water in it was still hot, and handed it to Gu Chaosheng, "Hurry up and drink some water, don't choke, I'm joking with you, I take you as my own talent, you see I've followed Who is this?"
  Gu Chaosheng glanced at her and felt that what his wife said was reasonable, she was indeed different from others in front of him, and when he looked at the water she handed over, he was still steaming, and he sighed that his daughter-in-law still cared about him. The anger in my heart also disappeared, the rain on the face also cleared, and even the surrounding temperature seemed to be a few degrees higher.
  "What's the matter with the weather today, I was shivering from the cold just now."
  "Yes, the weather is fickle, thanks to the fact that I brought an extra padded jacket this morning."
  "Well, it was really cold just now. This will be much better. When I come back, I have to ask my aunt to wear clothes for my baby. I can't freeze my baby."
  "It's easy to get sick in this weather, especially the baby , you usually have to pay attention..."
  Xiluo heard the discussions around, looked at Gu Chaosheng's embarrassed face, and changed the subject with a smile, "How long does it take, why do I feel the car is driving today? It's very slow."
  In order to divert Gu Chaosheng's attention, Xi Luo was considered a risk-taker, and began to chat with Gu Chaosheng when she had nothing to do.
  "I just passed Taoshu Village. Generally speaking, I can get to the train station in about an hour, but today is the driver's car, so I can't tell."
  Xiluo was just a casual topic. Thinking of the resonance of Gu Chaosheng, he hurriedly asked, "Why?"
  "The car I took the day I came back was driven by this driver. Although he drove steadily, his speed was too slow."
  "So, I hope we can catch up today . The train." Xiluo thought to himself, why is this driver driving a car like everyone else, I don't understand, it's really a world of second-hand goods that no one can understand.
  The drivers driving in front didn't know what they were thinking. If they knew, they would definitely shout, "Baby is suffering, who can understand me..." When the car arrived at the train station, the passengers who had just stopped the car got off one after another. Luo glanced at the watch on Gu Chaosheng's hand, and it was only 11 o'clock, so she didn't rush to get out of the car. When the people in the car were almost gone, the two of them were ready to get off.
  When they walked to the car door, the driver saw them and said to them, "Welcome to come back next time and take my car."
  Xiluo listened and said with a smile, "Thank you!" Gu Chaosheng nodded at the driver. The driver didn't understand what they were thinking, thought they agreed, and smiled gleefully there.
  If he knew about Xi Luo's thoughts, he would probably not only be unable to laugh, but also call out wronged.
  At this moment, Xiluo was thinking in his heart that he would stay away from second-hand goods in the future, and even more importantly, stay away from the cars driven by second-hand goods. What Gu Chaosheng thought was that the driver's driving skills were good, but unfortunately it was too slow and taking his car was too time-consuming.
  Walking into the train station, seeing that there are still ten minutes before the ticket check time, Xiluo decided to stroll around the stall selling things at the station "Gu Chaosheng, let's go shopping first, there are still ten minutes before the ticket check, let's see if there is anything. There's nothing delicious, let's buy some to eat in the car."
  "Okay," Gu Chaosheng agreed without hesitation.
  "Let's go there and see, there are a lot of people lining up, the food there must be delicious."
  Before entering the store, a scent wafted out, Lian Xiluo, who has eaten a lot of delicious food in his past life , were all tempted by the fragrance, let alone others.
  When Xiluo saw Gu Chaosheng's face, it was no different, but the Adam's apple moved down from time to time. Seeing Xiluo staring at him, Gu Chaosheng only felt a rush of heat on his face, and cleared his throat embarrassedly, "You always stare at me. Why?"
  "I think you really want to eat this roast chicken, so let's buy a few later."
  "When did I say I wanted to eat it?"
  "You didn't say it, but I heard you swallow. The voice is gone." Xi Luo finished speaking and rolled his eyes at him.
  Gu Chaosheng only felt that his face became hotter, and even began to spread to his whole body, but he would never admit that he was ashamed.
  Since it was a limited purchase per person, the buying and selling speed was very fast. Xiluo asked Gu Chaosheng to line up too. It cost two yuan for a chicken. Fortunately, no ticket was needed. It can't stop the pace of foodies.
  "You eat first, there are still five minutes before the ticket check."
  "Okay, I just smell this fragrance and can't walk anymore."
  So they stopped not far from the ticket gate and started enjoying meals.
  "You eat it too, don't watch me eat it." Xiluo took a bite of the meat, seeing Gu Chaosheng holding the luggage in one hand, and the roast chicken on the other side didn't move, hurriedly urging him to eat.
  "I'm not hungry now, you can eat quickly."
  Xi Luo understood, this guy must be reluctant to eat, he wanted to keep these two roast chickens for himself, and his eyes were hot right now.
  He lowered his head and tore a chicken leg to Gu Chaosheng. Seeing that he didn't have it in his hand, he took it apart and fed it to him. Gu Chaosheng didn't want to eat it at first. There were so many people at the station. There is no one who feeds him like Xiluo.
  But he couldn't eat it. Xiluo shoved the chicken directly into his mouth. He had to eat while watching the surroundings vigilantly, in case anyone found out and reported them.
  Fortunately, they were standing in the corner, and there were more or less things around them. Even if someone passed by him occasionally, they didn't notice them.
  Xi Luo didn't notice this. She enjoyed eating and feeding. She never thought that her actions would bring trouble in this day and age.
  So one fed happily and one nervously.