CHAPTER 30: LET'S BLOW IT UP 6

GUIDE:

WORD – LCF story or the sentence on the screen

"Word" characters are talking

'Word' thoughts

<Word> when Reid is talking

(Word) when someone is using telepathy

{Word} Author's comment

CASTS:

SIDE A – TBOAH people who are involved in the war.

SIDE B – LOTCF people who are involved in the war.

Kim Rok Soo Choi Jung Soo

Lee Soo Hyuk Ancient Powers

Thanatos (God of Death) Angelina (Sun God)

Reid Thames (God of Red River) Chronos (God of Time) Jour Thames

NEWCOMERS:

Yoo Joonghyuk Kim Dokja Han Sooyoung

Yoo Sang Ah Lee Gilyoung Shin Yooseung

Lee Jihye Jung Heewon Lee Hyunsung

{I will normalize Lcf White star ranting here in my fanfic.}

Notice: The story that I will put here about ORV is all made by me as I still did not have finished the entire novel.

Notice: I will use whatever name I want. All of the future events that will come upon this are my idea only.

CHAPTER 30: LET'S BLOW IT UP 6

<" Haaa.... Uriel is still stubborn as ever, and you Jour why you give her access here?"> Reid said while looking at his sister who is now sulking.

"I'm sorry brother," Jour said.

<" Haaaa.... What would we do now it already happened? If you to do something here inform me first okay?"> Reid said to his sister.

"Yes brother, also she agreed that she will just stay there and behave," Jour said to his brother.

<" No, I already talk to her and I invited him here. As if their nebula can harm us. Also, I think that she is already there."> Reid said while looking at his sister beaming with happiness.

"Really?! Thank you brother!!! You are the best!!" Jour said while hugging his brother.

<" More than Themis?"> Reid teasingly said.

"Of course not, she is the best for me you know?" Jour said.

<" Yes, yes now let's return because I don't know if your friend will be still alive after meeting her favorites."> Reid said while Jour is just laughing at her friends' behavior.

"Dokja!!!" Uriel shouted.

"Uriel?!" Dokja shouted back.

All of them were shocked at the sudden appearance of this person. They did not have any idea who she is and what is she doing here.

'Is she the one who communicates with me earlier?' Lcf Cale thought.

"Is she an angel?" Tboah Cale asks.

"Ah! Yes, she is an archangel," Dokja said.

"Ah! Where are my manners, Hello, everyone I am your archangel Uriel from the Nebula of Eden. The one who starts to enjoy and love the COMPANIONSHIP between Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk." Uriel said.