Chapter 6

Ross' POV

"Thanks for inviting me, cutie." I said, giving Copeland a kiss on the cheek. Catrin watched us like a hawk.

Catrin cleared her throat. "I'll walk you out to your car, Ross."

Copeland gave me a look of confusion, but I just gave her a smile. "See you tomorrow at school, love."

She smiled again and waved a goodbye as we walked out to my car.

"What are you doing!" She hissed.

I smirked. "What do you mean?"

"Why her!? I worked hard to keep her hidden from you and now you just pop up and wanna date her!? How did you know where we are."

"I don't know why you'd hide her from
Me. She's such a pretty little girl."

"That's why I hid her. I knew you'd wanna add her to you little collection, Ross. What you and your brother do is disgusting."

I gave a little chuckle. "Ouch. Your being so mean today."

"Get out. And stay away from my sister." she turned around and stormed back into the house.

I got into my car and started driving home. I pulled out my phone and started to dial up his number. "Hello."

"What." I heard Rocky say on the other line.

"Oh how about being a bit nicer to your dear younger brother."

"What do you want? I'm in the middle of something."

"I have some very exciting news for you."

"Oh yeah, and what is this exciting news?"

"I found Catrin."

There was a long silence from his end. It was so long, I thought he had hung up on me. Then his voice came. "where."

A small smile slid onto my face. I knew I had got him. "Hold on buddy. Before I tell you, there's something I need you to do for me."

Copelands POV

"I just don't think that you should see him." Catrin said.

I frowned. "Why not? He seems really nice."

"Well, you don't know him very well! Plus, we just moved here."

I shrugged. "Well I'm not gonna stop seeing him. But I will take it veeeeeeeerrrrry slow if that would ease your worries."

She sighed, and her face looked worried. "Well, I guess. Just be careful with him, okay?"

I nodded my head. "I will."