Oreo Ice Cream

Hunters POV

I lay on my bed staring at the roof, I've been up for thirty minutes now and I still haven't gotten up. Yesterday I went to see my family and it did not go well. I just need to get my mind off it.

I put on some pants and went downstairs, Jake was in the kitchen cooking. I live with him and Caleb, Jake's kind of my best friend but I'd never tell him that. We met in our junior year of high school and we've been friends ever since, when school was over I bought this house near university and Jake moved in. As for Caleb, I met him in my sophomore year, he was cool and he got into the same university as us so I let him live here.

" What are you doing?" I asked as I took a seat by the counter, I had a hungover and my head was killing me.

" I'm cooking breakfast, you look like shit," he said and I flipped him off.

He gave me some aspirin and water.

" You came home super wasted last night, what happened?" He said, Jake may be my friend but I don't talk about my personal life with anyone.

" Jake mind your own fucking business," I said and he shrugged not bothering to ask again.

" We're all going to drink and chill by the beach, you should come with us," Jake said changing the topic.

" I hate the beach" I replied

" I know but drinking with your friends will help you get your mind off whatever's going on," he said.

" Alright," I said and he smiled.

" Good, we leave in thirty minutes," he said and I furrowed my eyebrows

" Why are we leaving so early, it's morning," I said

" It's 2 pm" he replied and went back to cooking.

2 pm. How long was I asleep?

After I got ready Jake and I drove to the beach, I don't know why everyone loves coming here. I've always hated the beach, the sand, the water, the sun, I hate everything about it.

"I think I'm gonna leave," I said, as soon as I find my shirt, I threw it by the coolers.

" Just wait, Angie is here and she wants to see you," Jake said and I sighed, I'm really not in the mood to talk to some girl.

Before I could stop him, he called Angie towards us, she was wearing a red bikini, her brunette hair was tied in a ponytail and she had some makeup on, who wears make-up at the beach.

" Where have you been, I haven't seen you in a while," she said, I've met Angie a couple of times, we kissed at a party but that's as far as it went.

" I've just been busy," I said paying more attention to the drink in my hand.

" Henry's party was fun, you left early and I never had the chance to say bye," she said

" Then say bye" I replied and she laughed, I wasn't joking, I wish she'd go away.

" How about, we go back to your place and finish what we started," she said trailing her finger up my chest.

That's definitely not going to happen, I never bring girls back to the house. If I let them come over then they'd want to sleep over, going back to their place is easier cause I can leave as soon as I'm done.

I then heard a familiar voice, I looked at the water and saw her. She was in a black one-piece swimsuit, her curly hair was wet which made it stick to the side of her face and she smiled brightly as she laughed with her friends.