my mafia husband part 1 7

Jk pov

After getting ready i heard towards the place hyungs told me about that and said that i go first and they will come later.

At ***** restaurant

I reach there and a waiter come towards me and he blowed .

Waiter: sir u are Kim jungkook husband of  Kim y/n ??

Jk : yes !!

Waiter: follow me sir she is waiting for u .

I followed him and we reach a place which was well decorated seems like it is made for romantic couple and he left .

The place;;;;;;

Then i saw y/n who is facing me back and lighting the candle

Then i saw y/n who is facing me back and lighting the candle . So, i spoke that attract her attention .

Jk : y/n !!!!

She turned around and my eyes windered she look like a angel that came from heaven .

Y/n look

Make up ;;;;

Make up ;;;;

Hairstyle;;;

Hairstyle;;;

She came towards me and hold my hand

She came towards me and hold my hand .

Y/n: i know u are thinking that what i am doing . So the answer is i know it was arranged marriage and it take some time to adjust we both don't know each other well but before I get married with u i say like what is love , why people are able give there life to save his / her love . I think that it is madness to forget us for someone happiness but after meeting u now i understand that love is blind ( my eyes windered as she means that) yes !!! I am saying i am in love . I am in luv with u Kim jungkook. U are making more and more falling for u .

Jk : ( tears of happiness  escape from my eyes )

Y/n : what happened jungkook??( Worried)

Jk : ( i wiped my teas and said while smiling) it's just a tears of happiness and i also love u y/n from the first  time i saw u . ( She hugged me and i hugged her back ) i want to ask u something .

Y/n : go a head.

Jk : u remember on our wedding day i ki$$ u on your forehead but i want your permission to ki$$ u on your lips .( She nooded and i  pull her in soft ki$$ which is full of love and after some time she also ki$$ me back but then we head clapping sound so we stop ki$$ing and look at that direction)

Jk and y/n : hyungss/ oppaaa !!!!!

Ot6: congratulations bro !! ( Clapping)

Jimin: it's fell like we are watching wedding of two Love birds .

Bcz of embarrassment she hide her face in my chest and i left out a chuckle for her cuteness.

Suga: oh guys!! Now give them some privacy . ( They left )

Author pov.

Author: ooooooooooooo !!!! Privacy  .( In a teasing way )

Jk : ok now author u also give us some privacy. 

Author: ok ok !! But what do u mean by privacy ??

Jk : just shup up !!! ( Shout)

Author: ok now i will end up y/n with yeonjun .

Jk : no no !! Pls i can't  live without y/n .

Author : ok ok !! Now back to the story .

Y/n pov.

Oppa left and then i move my gase towards jk . He hold my hand and take me to dinner table . He also feed me by his hand he is showing me his another side that he didn't show to others and his eyes was only telling me who much he love me , the true love , we both show our love and care to each other . It is the best day of my life .

Time skipped after 2 weeks .

Jk pov.

Now y/n and me become so much close and she also show her love and care , she also gave me morning ki$$ but she is not ready for doing ' it ' . I also don't force her , i some times can't control myself bcz of her beauty but handle myself by saying " it's ok if she is not ready but i made her heart mine and about her virginity no one will take except me " . And pick the phone to told y/n about today's business party.

At the call.

Jk : hello babe !!

Y/n : heyy bunny !!

Jk : i want to tell u that pls get ready for today's business party and i will pick u up at sharp 6:00 pm .

Y/n : ok  i will waiting for u and by the way  did eat your  lunch ???

Jk : yes !! Just right now .

Then someone knock my cabin door .

Jk : come in !!( Cold tone )

Jimin : our meeting is about to start in 5 minutes so come fast .

Jk : ok hyung!! I am going .

Then i told y/n that i am hanging the call .

Jk : ok babe !! I have  a meeting so i am hanging the call bye and Take care.

Y/n: bye !! And u too .

To be continue ..............

Next part is of jealous story  of jk so don't forget to come and innocent army u all know that what happened in jealous ff . ( Dirty mind on ) 😁😁😚😚🤭🤭🙈🙉🙊