PROLOGUE

❤︎
━━━━━━━━
I can't help but love
You.
Even though I've tried not to.

He clutched his notebook, trying his best to control his ragged breathing

He clutched his notebook, trying his best to control his ragged breathing. He was currently standing next to the classroom door, back against the wall.

"Doesn't Chifuyu looks pretty femme to you guys?" one of the boys who were sitting in the
class asked.

"Yeah, totally. What's your point? Think he's a homo or something?"

"Crap! Ya' think? I sit right next to him."

He heard laughter in the classroom, which made his heart drop more than it already did. "Better watch out, hope he doesn't try to hit on me-"

The bell rung, signaling that the lunch period was over. The boys began packing their things, ready to leave the classroom.

Luckily, there was a lot of people in the hallway at the time the bell rung, if there wasn't, they would've definitely suspected that he was eavesdropping, which he was.

Unrequited love.
Unrequited love or one-sided love is love that is not openly reciprocated or understood as such by the beloved. The beloved may not be aware of the admirer's deep and pure affection, or may consciously reject it. The Merriam Webster Online Dictionary defines unrequited as "not reciprocated or returned in kind"

Being in love is not exactly what you think, love is described as, blushing, butterflies, and overall, happiness.

Well not for chifuyu.

He was in love with the most aromantic person in the school. Not only was he aromantic, but he was also popular and attractive, which meant that other people would definitely try and shoot their shot.

Not only that, but he's also anti-gay.

He would always tell himself that maybe he changed, or he was just acting cool. But after the word got out that chifuyu had a crush on the boy, he confronted chifuyu about it. And it wasn't good.