One Night

Matt's POV
I was walking to ___'s house at night. We have been together for a year now. I haven't seen my lover for a few days, so he doesn't know I'm coming over, and doesn't know I have a surprise for him. Our love is in secret because our families don't want us together, so I have to get him every night so we can hang out and I take him to a place only I know of. Once I got to ___'s house, I snuck in and went to his room. I saw he was asleep and smiled. My lover was always cute asleep, and I hated waking him, yet I want to hang out. I started to whisper in his ear to get up, and when he didn't, I bit his ear. He sat up right away and I could tell his heart was pounding.
"Bonjour, love," I purred and kissed him once he noticed it was me.
Your POV
I woke up to someone biting my ear and when I sat up I saw it was Matt. He said hello and then kissed me; naturally I kissed back. I smiled once he pulled away and hugged him.
"Where have you been?" I asked while he pulled me onto his lap. I wasn't the uke of the relationship, but I was usually the one to sit on his lap, and be laying on top of him when we cuddled.
Matt smiled at me and held me close. "Oliver has been a hound dog on me about why I'm gone every night, so for five nights I didn't come to shut him up."
I chuckled, "Well, you're here now."
Once again he kissed me and I kissed back. I've missed him and his kisses so much. He sat me down and got up.
Matt's POV
After kissing ___ again, I sat him down and got up, "Shall we get going?" I asked and held my hand out.
He took my hand and I held his hand as we snuck out and headed to our secret place. It was a public building, but at night no one was there so we were able to go in and be alone. I will admit we've had some crazy, hot nights in here, but not often because we'd always smell after and wouldn't be able to shower.
When we got there ___ ran in and hid somewhere. I guessed his was in a playful mood, so I went along with it. "Oh? Where did my lover run off too? I better find him soon, or I'll die without him!" I said as I started looking for him. I heard him chuckled a bit and headed that way. I kept saying things that'd make up chuckle. Once I found him he tackled me to the ground and laid on top of me.
Your POV
I felt like messing with Matt, so I hid and when he found me, I tackled him to the ground and laid on him. He had laughed, which made me smiled. I loved hearing him laugh.
"Oh? You wanna do this?" he said.
I nodded and he flipped us so he was on top and we started to play fight. He wouldn't stop tickling me and I gave in, therefore I lost.
"Now I get to be top next time we have sex," he reminded me.
"But you got to top last time!" I whined.
Matt just grinned at me, "we can both top, then."
I blushed a bit, but nodded and smiled. I didn't really know why, but when I'm with Matt, I get really childish. I wiggled out from under him and stood up, sitting on a box. He sat next to me and I cuddled up to him. We stayed like that for the rest of night and talked. I had fallen asleep in his arms.
Matt's POV
When ___ and I were done play fighting we sat on a box and cuddled. We talked all night until he fell asleep. I kissed his head before I picked him up and took him home. Because he fell asleep before I could give him his surprise, I put the box on his nightstand. I kissed him gently before leaving.
Once I got home I went into the living room to watch TV until I passed out, only to see my family. Even Allen, but him and Louis were falling asleep as Oliver was walking around, mumbling something.
"Hey," I said and waved slightly. "Did you force family night while I was out walking?" I asked.
"No! We have been waiting for you to come back!" Oliver told me.
"Why? I go out all the time."
"You were gone from 9pm to 3am! And no one knew where you were!"
Allen spoke up, "Me and Louis told you he'd be fine, Ollie. Can we go to bed now?"
"No, I need to talk to you two, you guys need to start behaving more!" While Oliver was talking and looking at Allen, I left to my room. I guess by the time he saw I was gone, I was passed out on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly, I call Louis (2P!France) Francois - creator