Morning (Will have lemon)

Matt's POV

When I woke up in the morning, it was to Allen being an idiot and blaring an air horn into my ear. I groaned and hit him with my hockey stick I keep next to my bed. He was laughing until it hit him, by then, he grumbled curse words and went downstairs. I heard Oliver yell "Swear jar, Allen!" then he yelled something I cared less for. It took me a while, but I got my ass out of bed and went downstairs. 

I got downstairs to a surprise: Oliver in his insane, killing mode. All because I didn't answer where I was. I sighed and quickly left the house so he wouldn't know where I went. Once I knew I lost him, I went to ___'s school, knowing he was there. I got there and figured out where he was on my own. I waited in the restroom for him to come out into the hall to change classes. Once he did, I went out and found him. He was really surprised.

Your POV

In the morning I wake up a bit before the sun to get ready for school, because I like to watch the sun rise. I got ready while watching it, and was finished before the bus would come, so I had time to eat. I didn't notice it when I woke up, the box on my nightstand. I was a bit confused but I picked it up and opened it. Inside was a necklace with a charm of my favorite animal. I smiled and put it on then went out to the bus stop, then to school. While in school, I got another surprise, Matt had came to see me. He pulled me to the side and smiled.

"Wanna sneak out and go somewhere?" He whispered to me. 

I blushed but nodded. 

We hid in the restrooms for a bit, then went and put my things into my bag in my locker and left everything in there. We snuck out then ran for a bit to get far away. I laughed and smiled when we could finally just walk. I held my lover's hand as we walked around.

"Wanna find a place we can fuck?" He asked me after a while.

Being the teen I am, I blushed but nodded. "Yes," I answered and smirked a bit.

Matt's POV

After getting ___out of school, I asked if he wanted to find a place to fuck. He blushed but said yes, which made me happy. It's been so long. I finally found a place for us to be alone after about an hour. It was a public bathroom with only a toilet and sink. We both went in and I closed and locked the door. I turned around to see my love was already undressing and taking off his bottoms. I blushed a bit but smirked as I went up to him. He looked up at me and kissed me, his pants and boxers at his ankles. I grinned and kissed back, starting to undress myself.

~~~~~~~~Lemon start~~~~~~~~

Your POV

We found a bathroom to hide in, and got undressed. Once we were undressed, he pinned me to the wall and kissed me roughly. I immediately kissed back, but the kiss didn't last long, for he moved down to my dick. I let out soft moans as he licked the tip, teasing me. He just kept doing that until I pre-came. I watched as Matt stood back up and put three of his fingers in my mouth. I covered them in my saliva then he slid one into my ass. He slowly thrusted it for a bit before putting another finger and scissoring me. I bit my bottom lip to keep from moaning.

After a while, he pulled his fingers out and quickly replaced them with his penis, ramming it in. I gasped of surprise but moaned. He kept up with being rough and pounding into my backside. It was gonna hurt to walk and sit for a while, but I don't care. It's all worth it if I get to feel him inside of me.

For what felt like hours, Matt switched between being gentle to me and pounding into me. Ether way, I loved it, the feeling of him moving in and out of me, and even the sound of our skin sometimes made it so much better. When thrusting slowly, he would kiss me somewhere on my body and whisper things here and there. While he was pounding into me, he would watch the faces I would make, which I guess turns him on because he gets bigger. Soon, I came and not long after he did, too. My cum was all over both of us, while his was all over my butt. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out.

"So, how was that?" Matt questioned as he ran his fingers through his hair.

I panted a bit before answering, "Would like heaven work? Because that's what it felt like."

I heard him chuckle before kissing my head and getting dressed. I took a while before getting dressed. I felt light headed, and kept going in and out of clear vision to black. I think I was going to pass-

Matt's POV