33

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 2:03 🌃

my heart was beating out of my chest once i drove off

my heart was beating out of my chest once i drove off. shit, i just killed that nigga.

fuck fuck fuck..

"im fucked" is the only thought that ran through my head. i pulled the car over on the side of the road and facetimed akia.

"hola?" she said answering the phone. she rubbed her eyes so i assumed she was at home and just woke up.

i broke down in tears for a second. "m-mommy i- i killed him"

"aii mija, where are you" she said turning a light on. i told her what street i was parked on then 2 black trucks pulled up infront and behind me.

one man got in the driver seat of my car and akia took me in the truck with her.

_

not too long later we arrived at that one traphouse legacy brought me too before.

we sat in a room with hella bricks on the table and around the room. she sat across from me and grabbed my hands.

"mija you remember our conversation from the day you met with me.." i nodded. "its a family business, i had the same reaction you did when i first killed someone, in shock, in disbelief but i was also relived. don't you feel like that person trying to harm people who are close to you is gone? look if you can't do this anymore i completely understand. i'm giving you an option i didn't have at a young age.."

i nodded again as the door widened and revealed, legacy, tj, king and savvy. when legacy saw me he looked so fucking confused.

"akia man, i got a lot of respect for you but whatever the fuck you put my girlfriend which is your daughter up too is fucking insane" he said breaking the silence.

"she agreed to it, i didn't put her up to anything" akia said taking a sip of her water.

"what you mean- what she mean neveah?" he said moving his eyes over to me.

"look.. the day we talked.. we made an agreement.."

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"so the plan is instead of legacy or one of the guys killing him, it's you. the feds been hovering around lately and they would never expect it to be you. you have very little contact with people in this city and it would be perfect. the feds would be distracted while looking for evidence for how one of the guys killed him and you can do stuff on the inside and not be a suspect" akia explained as she lit her cigarette.