Chapter 1

It had been a month since I found out who I truly was. Daciana Alexandrina Romanova, the second Romanova child and baby sister of the one and only Natalia. Of course when I found out I had broken down into hysterics and sobbed my heart out with my arms flung around her neck as tears poured silently down her face and she hugged me just as tightly. Guess we have at least one thing to thank HYDRA for and that would be their piss poor file deleting skills.

After we'd managed to calm down enough to answer Tony over the coms who was literally shouting, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THERE?!" with a chorus of "WE JUST FOUND OUT WE'RE SISTERS!" in unison we finally managed to secure the rest of the facility relatively quickly and that was only because both Nat and I looked out for each other ferociously. After we'd gotten back, Fury decided to let us have some time off especially since it was so close to the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. After he gave that order I remember Nat coming in with all of my favorite junk food and dumping it all on my bed and saying,

"Sleepover?" After we both stopped gigglesnorting at each other we began to ask each other questions trying to figure each other out. "How come Clint never told me?" She asked as she reached for the sour cream and cheddar chips. We had already figured out that we pretty much loved the same types of food and it was beyond hysterical especially when it came time for all of us to write down what we wanted Pepper to get us from the grocery store. "I don't think he even knew. I mean from what I gathered in those files, HYDRA gave me up as a failure and shipped me as far from them as they could. That, luckily for me, just so happened to be Kansas. And on top of that, we all know that HYDRA can make files on anyone look exactly how they want them to look, so the adoption files are probably so far from the truth that it would make Thor's brother weep with pride." I said causing Nat to snort her soda out of her nose and me to start laughing hard enough to fall off the side of the bed.

We were in the middle of throwing chips at each other and laughing hysterically when a loud clap of thunder caused us both to scream and then exclaim, "THOR!" As soon as we'd gotten ourselves cleaned up we walked into the kitchen to find Thor standing looking through the cabinets with a distraught look on his face. "Lady Nat, have you any idea where the poptarts are?" He said as his eyes landed on her first and she shook her head and said, "Sorry big guy. No idea. Might try asking Tony if he and Pepper aren't....busy." She paused before she said the last word and her and I both looked away from each other in order to keep from bursting out giggling. Ever since Tony had actually admitted that he was wrong he and Pepper had been banging nonstop in almost every room except for the other Avengers private rooms.

That had been a week ago and every time we heard something break Nat and I had flipped whoever was closest to the kitchen the dry erase marker so we could tally up how many objects had been broken during their escapades. I was lost in my own thoughts and was brought back to reality when Nat said, "Earth to Daci. Ya there?" I jumped a little and said, "Oh sorry. What was you saying?" She shook her head exasperatedly and said, "Introduce yourself to him." Smiling brightly I walked up to Thor and said, "Nice to meet you Thor. I am Daciana Romanova. Natasha's little sister." I barely had time to get the words out before I was pulled into a bone crushing hug and Thor roared, "THIS IS MARVELOUS! LADY NAT YOU MUST BRING HER ALONG TO ASGARD FOR THE FESTIVITIES!" Unable to breath I grabbed a handful of his luscious golden locks and yanked causing him to scream just as the rest of the Avengers were walking in from training. Steve and Bucky immediately fell against each other wheezing they were laughing so hard, Clint and Sam had tears pouring down their faces, Tony, Wanda, Vision, Pietro, Bruce and Peter all had their hands over there eyes shaking their heads but laughing as well.

"I couldn't breath you great oaf!" I yelled as he gave me a stunned look as he reached a trembling hand to his hair and sent us all into a new wave of hysterics. "OY! SHUT YOUR TATER HOLES I MUST TELL YOU OF A GREAT FEAST THAT YOU ARE INVITED TO IN ASGARD!" Hitting my knees wheezing with laughter as the rest of them fell into laughing so hard they weren't making any noises at all we finally managed to calm down after an hour. "I'm sorry big guy. What was it you wanted to invite us to?" I asked as I sat on the couch behind him in the common room and massaged his scalp where I'd yanked his hair. "Mmm yes. Father wishes to invite all of you to Asgard for the winter holidays. There will be a great feast, lots of alcohol, very handsome men and pretty ladies." He said as he cracked his neck and looked over at the rest of the Avengers.

"Ok so I vote yes." Bucky said and we all rolled our eyes. "Of course you do Buck." Steve said in a half irritated half amused voice. "I vote yes as well." Steve said. "Yes!" Sam, Wanda, Bruce, Peter and Pietro all sang at the same time. "It's a yes from me as well there big fella." Tony said. "Definitely." Nat said. "But what about your sister?" Thor asked and the whole room went quiet. "Well of course! Why wouldn't I go?" Little did I know I was about to get the answer to that question sooner than I expected.