Chapter 12

Sorry I haven't posted in 3 days here's ur next chapter I'm gonna publish and hopefully not lose my sanity

(Wilbur's POV)

It had been two weeks since Ranboo's disappearance, apparently Tubbos too. That's when i hear Tommy running down the hall and towards me "WILBUR WILBUR! ok ok I just got a not from tubbo saying that he left with Ranboo because apparently he found him and he wanted to stay with Ranboo cause he loves him of course and-" I stop Tommy at the pass he spoke at "Alright I get it.. I have an idea though, they might be happy but we need them back." Tommy looked at me concerned and I pull myself of the brown leather couch and grab Tommy's wrist commanding him to come with me

We stop downstairs and sit down in the living room we're Phil, Techno, and Niki were talking. "We might know how to get Ranboo back." Techno looked up at me and Tommy doing his original "HEH?"  I had explained how Tubbo also left and how Tommy got the letter and then went into my idea, "Tommy, you remember" your Tubbo" It may be broken but Niki is pretty good at repairing things so if Niki doesn't mind helping we can't try and repair it so that we can track them down. I was stopped there by Techno" Ok sure but like that's sounds a bit like hog hunt but flipped cause both Ranboo and Tubbo we're in the butcher army and they hunted me down when finding a compass but keep going."

"Be quiet Techno." Phil Looked at Techno and Techno rolled his eyes "So are we gonna start this plan or not cause I don't think we will get anywhere if we don't start now." Niki seemed pretty confident in that "speech" "yeah yeah alrighttttt.." Tommy said looking over at Niki. "Let's start then boys.. Oh and girl."

(Ranboo's POV)

I had woken up to Tubbo sleeping on my chest, "Hey tubs wake up.." He groaned and looked up at me with purple bags under his eyes. "Carry me." He put his head back down. "What!?" This man wants me to carry him, I swear. "You heard me bossma-" Tubbo stopped to scream at me launching him up with ne as I stood up with him being on top of my shoulder "YOU BASTARDHDJNSUDBSUFHRFHURHUDBCJSNXKSNZJSBCHRVCUEBXJSXB" He screamed as I dropped him slowly onto the ground. Then we heard walking. "Ranboo... Who's there?!" I hug onto him covering his mouth "I don't know.. Be quiet though" I whispered into his ear as I clinged into him. "Tears slowly go down his face and onto me but i don't want to alarm him or let anyone hear us so I just flicked off the pain, I pick up Tubbo mining the cell bars and picking up the lava with a bucket. I replace the bars and put the lava back down that led to a room with pills, blades, and water." Ranboo what's this?... " Tubbo stuttered as more tears formed in his eyes." this was before u came here, I'm fine now so it doesn't matter we just need to stay silent. " I swipe my thumb across his check removing the tears taking damage. I then hear a couple familiar voices.." RANBOO TUBBO!?" It was Wilbur, Weirdly enough I also recognized the other footsteps. Everyone was there. Phil, Techno, Tommy, Niki, And Wilbur. "Shit shit shit..." Tubbo started to panic as I run over to him covering his mouth. " Clearly Tubbo forgot that Techno was a pig, Pigs tend to have higher tendencies to sounds that humans. But it wasn't as much as mine. "I hear Tubbo." Techno said. "Well then we know they are here somewhere.." I get worried and Tubbo looks up at me. "Ranboo.. Could u try teleporting?" I nodded to hear Techno scream. "We need to find them quick I heard Tubbo talking to Ranboo they might try and teleport!" Everyone immediately started searching and mining, I start to panic to much to we're I can't teleport. "Ranboo it's ok!" I hear Tubbo scream clearly not caring anymore. I then hear The wall get mined down.

Stood there was Tommy and Niki as I blankly see everyone else walking behind them as tears formed making my vision blurry. They weren't screaming, but it felt like it. My ears rang as they walked inside as they ran over to me as well as looking all over the room. All of a sudden it all went black, and I was back home with everyone in the room. "I'm back...?" I didn't wanna be back, I was finally happy
No no no no no no no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO "NO!" I feel Tubbo come behind me hugging me. I couldn't trust anyone anymore, Tubbo seemed to calm. Was he faking? Was he leading me in a trap? I look back down. No emotion, I gave up. I wasn't gonna make it anywhere so why would they care? It was like being a rat to be experimented on, you try and escape the evil cold scientist who don't care about you but try their hardest to bring u back for more torture. Will I ever be happy? "RANBOO!" I look back up slowly not flinching or anything by the sudden scream. "You zoned out." Niki stood in front of me. I get up pushing them to the side and walking back inside my house as I see them watch me go in through their window to make sure I don't escape. Great, I'm just going to my goddamn kennel now. I immediately grab everything from the room I kept my riches and made a new door.

I finished and put all the stuff inside walking in. I never wanted to hurt myself so bad. I craved it, I crave pain. I throw a couple pills down and then after putting to fingers down my throat, grabbing a new sharpened blade.
1 cut
2 cut
3 cut
4 cut
5 cut
6 cut
7 cut..
I kept going and going. I started to get extremely dizzy so I stopped and chugged some water as I wrapped my arms with bandages. Dreams here and I know it.

It's totally not 2am at night 👍 anyways sorry for not doing crap so here's a chapter for u guys I guess (☞͡͡°͜ʖ͡͡°)
Words: 1079