chapter 21 : the big fight ( part 1 )

At the building 15th floor of Dragon Claw office , he is looking at the window seeing people started getting very angry at him .

Dragon Claw : * thinking * What is going on down there ?

Citizen 2 : You agency , release the dogs right now !

Tim's owner : I know you have my dog !

Joey's owner : You freak dare to kidnapped my dog !

Mable's owner : I know you have my dog , Mable !

Citizen 4 : Free the dogs and the stray dogs right now !

Citizen 1 : You aren't trying to be nice ! You are trying to kidnapped dogs in town .

Citizen 10 : Ryder told us you are trying to hunt Rocky .

Dragon Claw : Damnit , they are so unbelievable .

Guard 2 : Boss ! There's a big fight at the 30th floor , the dogs have already escaped !

Dragon Claw : What !?

At the 30th floor where dogs lock in the cell . They started fighting with the guards . Dragon Claw arrived at the 30th floor .

Dragon Claw : How did those dogs get out of the cell ?

Dog 8 : That mix breed fight those two guards and unlock the cell door . You are going down .

Dragon Claw : That mutt ! * take out the pistol * I think all of you really want to die .

Rocky : No because you are going to get busted !

Tim : Get him !

Guard 2 : What are we going to do ?

Dragon Claw : Take the emergency staircase and lock the door . And bring the van so we can escape .

Guard 2 : Okay !

Dragon Claw : I will take care those dogs with the guards .

The guard quickly run to the emergency staircase and lock the door so the dogs won't escape . Some of the dogs trying to brag their way out through the emergency staircase .

Joey : He lock the emergency staircase door !

Rocky : Keep knocking ! If we knock down that door , we have a chance to get out .

Mable : Dragon Claw is getting away !

Rocky : You guys take out the guards , I'm gonna take out that dog killer .

Joey : And we will bragging our way out .

Mable : On it !

Rocky started chase after Dragon Claw , the other dogs started fight with the guards . Rocky saw Dragon Claw is in the elevator and is about to went to the 15th floor . He quickly jump into the elevator before the door closed . Until he success enter the elevator before the door closed .

Dragon Claw : You !

Rocky : Want to have a little fight ?

Dragon Claw : Okay !

He removed his cape only his technology jetpack on his back . They started fighting inside the elevator normal strength . At the 30th floor , the dogs is still taking down the guards and knocking down the door . At the back of the building , the guard quickly run to the van .

Guard 2 : Okay , all I have to do is wait for the boss signal .

Outside of the building , the citizens is still getting angry about the agency trick them . At the 15th floor , Rocky is still fighting with Dragon Claw .

Dragon Claw : You are very strong ! Let see how strong you are !

Rocky : Bring it !

They still fighting but Dragon Claw have threw Rocky and knock him to the wall .

Rocky : Ahh !

Dragon Claw : * punch him *

Rocky : AHHH !

Dragon Claw : * punch his stomach *

Rocky : AHHHH !

Dragon Claw : * Punch his face *

Rocky : AHHHHH !

Dragon Claw : * kick him with his claw holder *

Rocky : AHHHHHHHH !

Rocky got knocked down the door of Dragon Claw office . He mouth started dripping blood and his body cover in pain .

Dragon Claw : Such a weak mutt ! You don't get the chance to stop me , huh ? I guess I'll put a bullet on you and bye bye to a mutt . Why ? Because you're a mutt !

Rocky : Don't call me that !

Dragon Claw : Why ? Because you're a mutt ! Am I right ?

Rocky : I AM NOT A MUTT !

Rocky blood started to boil after hearing the word mutt from Dragon Claw . He started tackle him and bite his arm .

Dragon Claw : AHHHHH ... But not hurt .

Rocky : What !?

Dragon Claw threw Rocky and knock him to the wall . He pulled down his sleeve to reveal he is wearing iron protection to protect from any dog bite .

Rocky : No ... That can't be ...

Dragon Claw : Looks like you lose mutt . Now , time for you to take a little air lift .

At the 30th floor , the dogs defeat all of Dragon Claw guards . They keep bragging the door until the door broke down .

Dog 20 : The emergency staircase door broke !

Dog 8 : It's time to get out of here !

Outside of the building ...

Citizens : Liars !

Guard 6 : Shut up for a little while !

Guard 7 : Can you stop shouting at us ?

Citizen 2 : Not until you tell your boss to release the dogs .

Tim's owner : Yeah , give me my dog back !

Mayor Goodway : If you don't , the mayor of Adventure Bay will call the cops .

Mayor Humdinger : Also Adventure City will call the cops .

General Connor : I'm a police general from Adventure Bay so if you don't release the dogs . You all are under arrest .

Guard 6 : Never !

Guard 7 : * saw something * Ummm dude , there's something coming in our way !

Guard 6 : Who ?

Guard 7 : * point at the emergency staircase *

Guard 6 : Oh graham crackers stick ...

The dogs brag out from the building and fight the two guards angrily . They surrender and let the dogs go . The dog's owners happily after their dogs have been reunion with them .

Tim's owner : Tim !

Tim : * jump up to his owner * I miss you so much .

Mable : Are you worry about me ?

Mable's owner : A 100% worry .

All of the dogs happily return back to their own owner . Except the paw patrol they are still thinking .

Slasher Clark : Hold on a second , where's Rocky ?

Joey : Rocky ? He is ...

Zuma : He is what ?

Joey : He is ...

Suddenly , a glass shutters started falling down from the 15th floor building . Then , everyone saw Dragon Claw is chocking a pup . But they realize he is choking ...

All : Rocky !!!

Please wait for part 22