𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓮? [𝓣𝔀:𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱!]

______-3rd person-____

As Korekiyo laid in his hospital bed with his lover siting next to him in a chair, "What will you do when I'm gone?" The Raven asked the green haired boy, not wanting to listen to his sobs.

Rantaro looked at his boyfriend with sadness in his eyes. It was unbearable for Korekiyo to witness his boyfriend like this. "I don't want... Sniffle you to leave me!.." his sniffles and sobs became even louder as Shinguji became more weak by the minute.

___-20 minutes later..-___

Rantaros hand held onto Korekiyos tightly as he shut his eyes. Whispering his last few words "I love you, Amani.." Said the raven as his hand became limp in Rantaros hand.

The sound of his pleads and sobs rang through the hospital halls as he clung to his lovers body, His tears soaked the hospital gown. "Why... Why did you have sob have to leave?!..."

___- Day of His Funeral -___

             _____- Rantaro Amani -_____

I put my hand on his casket. Now I'll never see you again.. my tears dripped onto his casket " I miss you so much..." I curled my hands into fists as the tears flowed down my face."WHY?!" I shouted. "Why not me?.." I fell to the floor as everyone ran to my side.

A/N : BRO- THIS IS TERRIBLE-

I'll try to post a new one every week or so-
Have a good day!
~Author-chan