The Best Morning (vinnie hacker)

You woke up to breakfast in bed from your boyfriend vinnie
"Babe I fucking love you thank you so much"
"no problem baby your sexy ass been working to hard lately I got something else for you baby girl"
You look at him in confusion what more could be better than anything you've already given me
He then says

"Just lay back and let me take absolute control of your body"

I feel you begin to kiss me slowly as I gently make my way down your warm muscular arms tracing every inch with my fingers ,carving out every crevice with my small gentle fingers watching you remove each article of clothing off your perfect body observing as you take every piece of clothing off me ever so delicately.

with your gentle but masculine hands feeling your hot breath make its way down from my mouth to my neck ,running my hands through your hair feeling my body begin to shiver at your touch ,my breast will begin to quiver as you hover your lips over them gently sucking and teasing them .

all the while choking me and kissing my tender breasts ,kissing farther down looking up at me as you make your way towards my pussy I see your sweet hazel eyes glance up at me ,as I roll my eyes back in pleasure and throw my head back holding onto the back of your head,

as I feel your tongue tracing my clit swirling back and forth ,Ill look back at you this time around your tongue will have taken full control of my body ,Ill push your head down farther as I see your flushed face your tongue fills around the walls of my pussy .

I'll quiver my legs will shake as you push me closer and closer to orgasm, you'll nibble my pussy lips ever so gently I'll squirm at the intense feeling of pleasure, I'm getting your warm naked body all over mine I never want it to end I'll grab your hair and give your hand a tight squeeze as it's around my neck .

I'll scream your name and deeply inhale and exhale deeply breathing and moaning out loud I'll ask your permission if I can cum and once you let me you come back up a wet sloppy mess and kiss my lips as I taste myself I'll tell you how much I love you and if you haven't already i will finish you off