first time

Content warning : Smut

"Dean?" Castiel asked looking up at his emerald-eyed best friend, earning Dean's full attention. "What does sex feel like? I know it is supposed to feel good but how good?" he asked curious and  Dean chuckled nervously "well um it feels good but it depends on your partner and position " he said smiling a bit. His heart was all a flutter "oh what about kissing? is it really that nice?" Dean loved when cas would get confused. His head would tilt like puppies did. His eyebrows would furrow and his lips would part . the expression showing the wheels turn in his head as he'd attempt to figure it out. " yes Cas ,Kissing is nice . we could ..." Dean paused catching himself as the words rolled out more fearless then he actually was ,at least with his feelings. " We could kiss Dean ,I want you to be my first " Cas said softly .

Dean pulled Cas close brushing his lips against Cas's earning a small moan  from the blue eyed angel. Dean smirked " are you sure ?" He'd  asked and Cas nodded "I need y- " he was cut off by Deans soft lips on his own . Hormones took over and Cas crawled into deans lap straddling him ,their lips never parting as Dean Grinded up against Cas making them both moan loud . Cas was the first to break the affection" Dean..." He panted catching his breath as the emerald eyed guy did too. "I want more, I want you to teach me ... I want you " Cas said feeling himself grow " I don't understand these feelings but it has to be you please " he begged looking down at dean, he was starting to feel needy .The only thing he needed was Dean.

" I want you too, but are you sure you are ready For this ?" Dean asked caressing cas's face affectionately" I have done it a lot of times but its different for you . I want your first to be nice, I want it to feel good " Dean said looking in cas's eyes " I'm nervous ,but you would never put me in harms way " Cas said and kissed dean again this time with more hunger Cas needed their lips to be together .

Dean swiftly flipped them so he was on Cas's lap straddling him . dean grinded against Cas. As he struggled to stifle moans and whimpers .dean kissed his jaw leaving a small hickey. "It f-feels so good " he said leaning his head back ,giving dean the opportunity to kiss his neck An opportunity which he took . he took in the moment and left soft bites and a few hickeys to mark His Angel.

Dean took off his leather jacket and set it down before unbuttoning his shirt as Cas watched him excited to see his body and that this experience would be with Dean. It wasn't long before Cas took off the trenchcoat and fully undressed along with dean . Cas had an idea he wanted it desperately "Hey,Dean ?" He asked and He looked at his best friend lovingly " yea Cas?" He bit his lip " will you wear my coat? "Dean kissed him and put on the coat for the angel happy that he was able to express something he'd wanted .

Dean then began to Rapidly stroke Cas. earning soft moans as he thrusted in the guys hand .Dean smirked kissing the angels body leaving soft hickeys as he made his way down slowly . he got to Cas's happy trail and begin to suck his tip earning a loud moan from him as he rested his hand on deans shoulder where his hand print was. Dean sucked harder and longer strokes as the two kept eye contact .the intimacy was intense for both . Cas let loud moans out thrusting in deans mouth making him choke a little.

" Dean are you okay? I didnt mean to hurt you" cas said looking at him ,as worry set in .he didnt want to hurt his best friend ." its okay Cas it didn't hurt its what happens " Cas softly stood up " sit down Dean " cas said and immediately Dean obeyed . cas leaned in front of him and stroked him causing Dean to lean his head back . " I want you to moan for me okay ?" Cas said and dean nodded . he began to suck slowly dean earning a whimper from the guy as he submitted giving in to let cas have full control.

Cas sucked him harder and faster. as the green eyed guy whimpered and moaned loud. Soon the pretty blue eyed angel felt he was going to Cum and so did dean " I - Dean I feel a tingly feeling " he whined and dean smiled " its natural just go with it " he stood up pulling cas and pushing him on the bed . Dean laid on top grinding their lengths against each other as Dean kissed Cas roughly. the room filled with moans of the Two guys "Fuck Cas I'm gonna cum " he said breathy as Cas began to cum hard , whimpering. the feeling of Cas's cum on his body and some on cas's own was enough to send Dean into his own orgasm , a huge mess between them , dean leaned down kissing him closing the space between them as the stickyness spread between the two of them covering their bodies in stringy cum whilethey made out .

"Thank you dean that was amazing " He said panting as He looked in the greenest eyes " you're welcome Cas..I liked it too I've never had sex with a guy but sucking you and being sucked by you was nice ,it was the best I've had in a while " he chuckled and Cas smiled " it was nice and fun I like sex and I like you in my trenchcoat but what if we did this more often?" Cas asked biting his lip " Castiel, did you just ask me out ?" Dean sassed " yea I guess I am asking you out " he said causing dean shock " well then yea I would like that but let's keep this a secret for now. Sam doesn't need to know yet and neither does bobby ".