𝙸 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 [l.hasegawa]

@AreebaDazzle requested:
"Langa x Reader? The reader can be female or gender neutral and can it be fluff?"

Warning/s: langa being clueless, self doubt from Y/n

A/n: another request! I'm on a roll here

[fluff]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You took a deep breath as you wiped the sweat from your forehead.

You checked the time on your phone to see it was already 5:40. You look to the sky to see beautiful evening colors, and you were guessing the sun will fully set in twenty minutes.

"We've been here for hours!" You whine as you sit down. The group looked towards you, sweating themselves. "Yeah.. whoo!" Reki cheered with his arms in the air.

"I'm hungry." Langa stated as you heard Langa's stomach rumble. "Well deal with it, that's what being a skater is all about. Plus, you need to stop eating so much or you'll get fat." Miya pointed out. "But I like food." Langa said.

You couldn't help but giggle, Langa is so cute.

"Let's just wait until the sun sets, I want to practice more." Hiromi said as he skated over to the practice area. "Well if he's doing it, I'm doing it." Miya followed Hiromi.

"Whaddya say, Y/n, Langa? Want to practice some more?" Reki asked, his eyes beaming. Langa and you grumbled.

"I need to stop, my whole body is sore." You said, staying seated on the small wall. "I think I'll stay with Y/n than." Langa said, walking over to you and sitting next to you.

"Suite yourself, I'm going to practice a little more." Reki said as he ran towards the others.

You blushed, realizing Langa and you are alone now.

"What kind of food do you like?" Langa asked suddenly. "Oh, um.. (favorite food)?" You answered. "Nice, I like that food too." Langa said, glancing away from you. "No offense Langa, but you like every type of food." You leaned back, smirking at Langa. Langa shrugged. "It's still good." Langa said and you nodded. "Yeah, that's why I like it." You smiled.

A silence fell over you both, which you didn't mind, it was a comfortable silence.

"Have you ever had a partner?" Langa asked.

You shot your gaze towards him, blinking a few times. "No.. why are you asking?" You questioned. "I've never had one too. Reki was just talking about having one and.. I don't know. I just wonder what it feels like." Langa said. "But to be honest, im surprised you've never had a partner, Y/n." Langa admitted.

You sighed, looking away from Langa. "Who would like me? I mean, I'm not pretty/handsome, I suck at school, I'm just a loser. Which is okay, I don't mind being alone." You lied, more to yourself than Langa.

Langa tilted his head, staring at you. "I would date you." Langa said without thinking. When you swung your head around to make eye contact with Langa, that's when he blushed.

"Sorry, but it's true. I don't think you're a loser. I also think you are pretty/handsome. I honestly don't know why you would ever think that." Langa said, glancing away from you to his lap.

You blinked a couple times, making sure you were awake and not dreaming.

Did he just confess, to you??

You never thought that anyone liked you, especially not Langa.

You were happy yet flustered at the same time, how do you answer to that?

"Than why don't you date me?" You said quickly, blushing even more at your words. Langa looked up to make eye contact with you again. "Would you want that? I don't know how to be a boyfriend, so you would have to teach me." Langa pointed out.

"Same here, we could learn together." You suggested, your blush not cooling down in the slightest. Langa thought for a second, than nodded.

"I would like to learn with you, you are a very smart person." Langa said. You stared at him, then bursted out laughing. "I'm glad you think so." You said in between laughs, leaning your shoulder against Langa's.

Langa blushed a little bit, staring at you laughing.

He came to a realization.

Langa might be in love with you.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/n: sorry if this is short, I will be coming out with another Langa one soon though

2021, February, Thursday, 24