Chapter 24

~... It's not anyone else... ~ ~... it's Vany" both of them separated the sentence to two parts and split it out. I knew this as there no other ways for put it into gods' minds.

"Why her?" Piper asked. "Cause gods are always acting weird in front of her..." Shennie finished with a half of her sentence and Annabeth completed it. "...and we think she can make it out" I sigh.

"Mom, Hades and Apollo already know about it. We have to think about the others. I'll go to them and talk with them privately." I left there and went near the Olympians.

"Let's go to Olympus. I haven't seen there for so many years!" I said in a fake cheerful voice. "You're right! Olympus has changed a lot. You should see it" Zeus smiled. "Well, it was designed by daughter... Annabeth you know her, I think." Athena said in proud. I shook my head to signal that I know Annabeth. My future-half-sister-in-law designed the Olympus current way... that's great...!

<<<Time Skip>>>

I walked everywhere in Olympus while letting Olympians to discuss about the upcoming war. I was able to put the idea of the upcoming war into Olympians' heads without any hesitate. Olympus really has changed. It was no longer the Olympus I played.

I went all over the Olympus and headed back to the throne hall. I stopped at the door of the throne hall and recalled how I spent my time here. I remember I hid behind Olympians' thrones. I fired Zeus's beard too. Fortunately, my dad splashed water and extinguished the fire on Zeus's beard. I laughed by my own. It wasn't cold but I rubbed my hands.

"Are you cold?" a voice asked me. It was so familiar. "Alex?" I turned around to see Alex but it was just an imagination. I must be crazy. I can he in here, in Olympus? I tried hard to recall his face, but... the only thing I can't is to recall his face.

I sighed and stepped into the throne hall. Olympians stopped discussing and looked at me with a smiling face. It's been a while, well a long time after I saw them smiling at me like this. Olympians were sitting on their chairs. I went to the middle of the hall and kneeled in front of Zeus to show my respect. Then Hera, Poseidon, Artemis and Hades. After greeting them separately, I greet everyone who were in the hall.

"Stop greeting us. Just tell us what are you planning for the upcoming war." Ares was excited. "Wait Ares! I know you wanna chop some monster heads but be patient. We can't do anything without planning so well. Athena... you're the goddess of war strategies. I hope your help for this" I turned to Athena.

"Oh, ah! You're right. I was thinking that we should find when will Gaia will awaken again. Then we can schedule how we're gonna stand against her. if we have time, we can gain more power against her. but the thing is, we still don't know when will she be wake up." Athena had thought about it. I shook my head. All what she told were true. We still don't know when will Gaia be woke up.

"Don't worry about it that much. Mom... well, I don't know maybe you'll get angry. I... I gave a mission for your hunters without your permission... but you can give me any punishment for it. It doesn't matter for me. I'll take whatever your punishment is..." I looked at the marble floor. I know I did something wrong and I deserve a punishment for it.

Mom stood up from her throne and came near me. She patted on my shoulder. "Yup, it's wrong and I'll give you a punishment for it. Not only one. You'll have two punishments as you did two wrong things. First one you use my hunters without my permission and the second one is you didn't even discuss about it with me. So, your punishments are help me to control hunters and add new more hunters and live happily with or without Alex... well... with Jungkook."

"W... how did you know now Alex's name is Jungkook?" I looked at Apollo. Ya this bratty uncle! How can he wink at me and laugh like this after doing that shitting something? I gave a deadly stare to him. 'You're dead' I think my face got an expression like that as he stopped laughing.

"You already know that Apollo told us about it. Actually, we really miss you too. Do you remember that you and he played Apollo and burnt one of Persephone's pomegranate trees? She was really angry of it and didn't even let you three go to the underworld for two weeks." Hera said while going through my past funny memories.

I laughed too. But... why I can't remember his face?He was the closest for me... but now... I sighed. "OK... enough talking about me andhim. We have an upcoming war. There's nothing will be happened by talking aboutus!" I showed a faked anger.