CHAPTER 3

Sandro pov:

I saw her opening the restroom door, as soon as she opened...I grabbed her hand. I really needed to talk to this girl.

"Sandro nasasaktan ako," she said well I don't care." What matters here is why she agreed.

"I don't care,"

"Please, sandro, I can come with you without you  hurting  me," she uttered

Then when we reach the area na wala na masyadong tao i let go of her and shes crying, i saw her arm, i must have held her hands that tied that it made a bruise... but still dont care.

"I'll go straight with you, why did you agree!?," I haft shout at her

"I'm sorry, i also don't want this, but my da-" i cut her off

"What the hell, if you don't want to, then why did you agree!, theres a lot of reason in this world you could have told them anything," I told her, then left

I didn't listen to her explanations. It would be  nonsense anyway.

Michelle pov:

"Fuck this life oh!?!!" i shouted do i have do deal with this shit in my life, isn't this to much.

I fix myself then i covered my hand, baka makita nila mom, I'm scared baka sabihin  nanaman nanaman nila na it's our first meet, and we already had a fight. Actually its not a fight its confrontation.

As i go back to our table

"Anak bakit ang tagal mo where did you go ba?,"My dad asked i took a glance at sandro that is busy with his phone..

"I just use the restroom and get some fresh air ma" i said and smiled.

💫after the party

"See you at the weeding next week iha,"tita liza said shes pretty excited i guess i can tell with her expression, well tita Liza's kind...she's beautiful also...addition to that the future first lady.

Yes i already meet tita kanina pagkabalik ko sa table. I nodded because im speechless and because of what happened kanina between me and sandro i cant dare to say anything.

Then we left after that goodbye.

-----
We arrived at our house, we entered....dad called me but i didn't face him...maybe they noticed the red spot on my arm i wasn't covering anymore because im tired and drained on what happened.

"Michelle thea!" Dad shouted i faced him

"Dad I'm tired let me rest naman, if your gonna talk to me about that marriage then i agree aren't you satisfied yet? you now have my life. are you happy? Now Dad let me rest i fucking need it!" i said and cried......I already agreed on that now i need a piece of mind and rest can they give it to me?

"Thea," my mom called me in her sweetest voice i face her. "Yes mom??"  i asked her with crying eyes.

"Anak understand you're dad nalang," she said and i nodded and wiped my tears

"Michelle!, the reason why im doing this to you is for you to-" i cut dad off

Dad stop ok!? I understand everything! You don't need to tell me twice, trice or even shout on me!?, I said, i felt bursting out kaya nalabas ko lahat..

i can't help my tears im really out of breath right now, because of what happened.

My dad was suppose to shout at me again when mom stoped him

"Mira The-"  mom cut him off

"Tama na! mitch go to your room," mom ordered

"come on let your daughter rest! shes tired because of what happened dont pressure her so much," my mom said and i ran to my room