Announcement

Alright, before we begin the story. This is my first time writing this kind of series about a character x reader. Oh gosh, I keep on leaving my other project stories hanging, not completely done with them. I occasionally hop from here to there, not finishing the current work, which I despise myself for that. Hopefully, I'll get rid of that and finish the Oneshot books.

All of this does not belong to me. The only thing that I can possess it's the plot. I might change up the personalities from the characters to seem, at least, fitting to the story. Some people complained about the writing of the Sonic Forces, which is the main game, and possibly the other game from Sega.

This story will include some of the Sonic Forces comic series and the story that I had looked through before. A few were inspired me back then. Give out a few ideas that I had in mind.

Such as: 'Who I am' from Shaye_Serana ;

'Infinite Love' from gladion4everluv ;

'Trust me' from Jasmie in Quotev ;

'A New Beginning' from LifeIsLikeRoses in AO3

Their story was interesting, and there's a lot more out there from many different websites. But, some of them don't have a good amount of pages. So, that leads me to here. Right, well, this will be horrendous since this is my first time writing this article, as I just mentioned from the start.

This story of mine is originally uploaded on Wattpad. Anyway, I hope all of you enjoy this kind of story that I have in my storage.