34

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 12:13 🏙

*a/n: again, this picture of demilishes is soooo pretty ian even wanna change it, istg i love love loveee her 🫶🏽*

as soon as i got out of surgery legacy was already there in the waiting room. he rushed in the room and gave me a big ass hug.

"oww" i said feeling the soreness in my arms.

"my bad, i was so worried about you" he said sitting down next to me.

i smiled knowing i have to tell him the news..

"the doctor said i was pregnant.. but suffered a miscarriage" i said breaking the silence.

he froze and stared at me. a tear slipped down his cheek as i hugged him tightly and rubbed his back.

"its not your fault" he said wiping his face and sitting back in his chair.

"i love you" i said kissing him.

"i love you too ma." he said kissing me back.

_

a couple hours past and jalen serria nem came and saw me, everyone except for kya.. i didn't think to much of it because i didn't really like her.

"damn the opps got yo ass?" tj said trying to lighten the mood.

"boy-" jalani said slapping him.

"you gone stop hitting me bitch!" he said as they started to bicker.

they literally argued like husband and wife. everyone else ignored it and started a conversation.

"ANYWAYS, how you feelin babe?" jalen asked handing me flowers and a balloon.

"like someone beat my body with a metal pipe but besides that i'm alright with pissing in a pan" i said smiling.

"we got you some food" serria said handing me a fruit basket and 2 subs.

"aww thank you" i said gently hugging her.

"no prob and-" she was interrupted by jalani throwing the entire blood pressure machine at tj and storming out of the room.

"CRAZY BITCH!" he yelled as she walked away.