Whipped Without Whips | Smut

A/N: i live for chubby sapnap stop writing him like a twink or a hunk, give my man some MEAT on his bones. a bit of this is not gramatically correct but its literally fucking porn so i dont want to hear jt fuck you !!! i skimmed over this for like 30 seconds after i wrote it its not very good but it gets a point across enjoy (or dont idc this is for me not you)

PAIN KINK, MOMMY KINK, PUBLIC STUFF IF U SQUINT, KINK NEGOTIATION, SLIGHT BLOOD KINK, DEGRADATION, PRAISE, BRUISE KINK, HAND JOB, I DON'T KNOW THERE'S PROBABLY MORE JUST READ THE FUCKING PORN

Nick wasn't all that picky when it came to sex. If it pleased his boy, he'd do it; that was pretty much his moral code anyway. That didn't mean he'd never ask for anything, though. Except Nick's way of asking for things didn't usually entail a simple, "Could you...?"

That's what Karl had soon come to figure out, and that's where he was now--with Nick lying on the ground at the skatepark, after he'd gone literally flying off his board, following a shitty attempt at a kickflip off the curved rails by the stairs that were absolutely not intended for shitty kickflips.

Karl was kneeling next to him, frowning as he groaned in pain, his cheeks and chin stinging profusely. There were small scrapes on his hands and knees, and sure, they hurt, but nothing beat face injuries given by cement.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Karl asked softly. Nick flashed a grin.

"Better than, sweetness," he giggled, reaching up to ruffle his hair. Karl frowned.

"You just ate shit on cement!" he fought, voice high pitched and full of concern. "You can't be better than okay! Wait. Are you fucking with me? You are. Crap, fuck I'm sorry. I'm so f-"

Nick clamped a hand over his mouth. "Baby, c'mere." Karl frowned behind his palm, leaning closer. Nick glanced around quick, eyeing the few others that were at the park, then grabbed Karl's hand with his own free one. "Honey," he smiled, resting Karl's hand just above his crotch, laughing more when Karl's eyes followed and widened. "I'm better than okay. Okay?"

Karl pulled away his hand, and then Nick's hand, huffing, bewildered. "But you- what?" His frown deepened, showing just in that how much he felt as though he'd missed some big inside joke. Nick sighed, holding onto Karl's shoulder to help him sit up.

"You missed nothing, dear," he said quietly, leaning down to kiss Karl's neck. The boy flushed pink. Nick snaked a hand over his tummy, onto his hip, making a slow attempt at the underside of his sweater. Karl shrieked and jumped up to his feet, leaving Nick with a shit-eating grin. He kicked Nick's thigh teasingly, a lighter harder than intended, and so Nick let out a strained whine. "Killin' me, babe..."

Somehow, he got redder. Nick used Karl's hip to help him stand, stumbling a little when he reached his full height. "You wanna get to the car and talk, bubs?" he asked, but it sounded somewhat demanding. Karl squeaked out an 'mhm,' bending down quick to grab his boyfriend's skateboard, then shuffled off to the car with the aforementioned following close behind.

When they'd eventually arrived and were seated, Karl in the driver's seat with his knuckles clenched to paleness on the wheel. "I'm- um- I don't- there were p- people, and-"

Nick cut him off with a series of gibberish sounds. "Shh. Honey, relax. Let's go home, yeah? We can talk about it there," he smiled, placing his hand on Karl's knee. The mentioned nodded, wiping his nose of nothing, and started the car.

~

About halfway home, when they'd gotten to the dirt and gravel roads, Nick had started to move his hand up to his thigh. It flustered Karl, but that was somewhat normal behavior for his boyfriend, so he payed it no mind, until he went further, further, stopping only when his palm rested on the mild bulge in his jeans. Karl yelped and smacked his hand, his face so red that Nick could feel the heat radiating off him. "Nicholas, I'm driv-"