22

Nayeon sit down at the stool near her as she received a weird message that has been blackmailing her for the past few months.

'I'll take Taehyung life if you don't risk yours'

Right now, the two are separated because of Taehyung had to leave to Japan for some business. As Nayeon now at Navillera monitoring the Black Swan performance that will be performed next month.

"It's not true" Nayeon shake her head and stand up.
"Nayeon ah" The girl turn around to see her best friend, Jihyo.

"Hi" Nayeon hug her.
"Hi, how are you Nabonggie?" Jihyo ask.
"Like always..?" Nayeon laugh.

"How was Maldives?" Nayeon ask talking about Jihyo's honeymoon place with her husband, Min Yoongi since they just got married last month.

"It was fun and beautiful" Jihyo said.
"Nayeon" Jihyo notice something.

"Eung?" She ask her.
"What is it? Tell me?" Nayeon immediately drag Jihyo into her room.

**

"Sajangnim, we are done with today's schedule" Sungchan said while Taehyung is sipping on his tea.

He look at Sungchan.
"Really? No more schedule?" Taehyung ask.
"Yes.. two days schedule are done" Sungchan said.

He nods.

"Any update? About my father?" He ask

"Yes.." Sungchan said.

"Really? Tell me once we get back to our hotel" Taehyung stand up and walk out from the room as Sungchan nods and follow him.

**

"What do you mean?? A death threat??" Jihyo ask shockly.
"Yeah.. that has been around for months.." Nayeon sighs.

"Did you tell Taehyung about this?" Jihyo ask.
"The person asked me not to tell him or they'll hurt him.." Nayeon said.

"But he has to know" Jihyo said.
"I tell him or he'll die.. this is not a joke.. what they say.. they mean it.." Nayeon said.