Chapter 34

Arriving at the club I immediately smell all the alcohol and the sweaty people. I'm still holding Mason's hand, he leads me to the bar and he orders us something and we drink it.

'Oh yeah, you had to drink a whole bottle of vodka' he says with a grin.

I smile and roll my eyes. I order a whole bottle of vodka, I have to drink it for the turth or dare, you remember?

The boy behind the bar looks at me weird and gives it anyway. I grab Mason's hand and walk to the bathroom. If I get drunk, I can drink some water right away.

-

I have to drink one more sip, then I'm finally done. Andd, done! I wipe my mouth. Mason looks at me open-mouthed. I wink at him and drink some water. I'm not drunk, but I do feel a way much looser.

I take Mason's hand and walk to the dance floor. We dance very intimately together and I turn around, so I can see his face. His hands are around my waist and my arms are around his neck. I look at him with a smile and he smiles back. I pull him to a quieter place and look at him in his beautiful brown-green eyes. He comes closer with his face and so do I. Just as I put my lips on his, he pulls back.

'Isn't our boyfriend going to get mad?' he asks hesitantly.

'Boyfriend?' I ask confused, why does he think I have a boyfriend?

'Yes, Samuel'

I laugh and say 'he's not my boyfriend, why do you think he was?'

'Yeah I don't know, you two are very intimate together'

'Oh, well I'm sorry' I say with a little smile.

He gets a big smile on his face and kisses me. I can't stop smiling at his sudden movement, but I manage to stop. This is definitely the vodka in me.

He kisses so well though...

Pov Samuel

I look at Mason and Bella, who are talking on a quiet place. He has her arms around her waist and she has hers around his neck. She really makes me jealous, is she doing this on purpose? They were also dancing very intimately.

I've been watching them all night. Bella plants her lips on his, but he pulls right back, better for you. They talk a bit, he gets a big smile on his face and kisses her, Bella can't stop laughing.

Angrily I walk over to them and separate them. I give Mason a fist in his face and say 'If you touch her one more time you're dead'

Pov Bella/Lexi

'Wtf Samuel?! What are you doing!' I say angrily and walk over to Mason who angrily looks at Samuel.

'Is everything alright?' I ask Mason and he nods.

'He just needs to stay away from you' Samuel says angrily.

'Oh and when you kiss and fuck hundreds of other girls it's okay? And we don't even have anything' I say. 'You're such a hypocrite' I say.

I grab Mason's hand and walk out of the club. When we're outside I put my hands on his cheeks and ask 'are you really okay?'

He smiles and says 'yes, it's fine, I can take a lot'

I laugh 'shall we go back to the hotel?'

He nods and grabs my hand, in silence we walk back to the hotel.

'Are you sure you don't want to sleep with me here?' asks Mason.

'Yeah, I'll sleep on the couch' I say.

He wants me to sleep with him so that Samuel doesn't irritate me, but I'll just ignore Samuel.

'Okay okay, but if anything's wrong, you know where to find me'

I nod and give him a hug.

'Sleep well' I say with a smile.

'Sleep well' he smiles back.

I walk to my hotel room and take a quick shower, I change into a shirt I once stole from Levi and let my hair hang down.

There is a knock on the door, I walk over to it and open it. Samuel looks at me for one second and immediately walks into the room.

He also takes a shower and lies down on the couch. I walk to my suitcase and take out a blanket. I lay it over Samuel, although I'm mad at him, he doesn't have to catch a cold.

"Thank you' says Samuel. 'Bella?'

Just when I was about to respond I felt nauseous and felt like I was going to puke all over him, so I run to the bathroom and let it all come out. Okay, so I a little too much to drink.

'Are you okay?' Samuel ask's concerned and I hear that he has come up behind me. He holds my hair up so it doesn't get in the way.

There is a knock on the door and Samuel walks over to it, when I'm sure nothing will come out of me anymore, I flush the toilet, wash my face, rinse my mouth and brush my teeth.

After I'm done I walk to the door to see where Samuel has gone.

'No Ashley!' I hear Samuel shouting.

'But-' she doesn't finish her sentence because she sees me 'YOU!' she screams and she points at me as she moves closer to me, I'm just standing with my arms folded looking at her dryly.

'I!' I imitate her, which puts a smile on Samuel's face.

'If I see you touch MY Samuel one more time I'll kill you' she says the angry.

'Your Samuel? I think he is mine, because we're in a relationship babe' I say as I stand next to Samuel.

'Samuel doesn't do relationships' Ashley says.

'I think we're proving you wrong sweetie' I say and wrap my arms around Samuel's side.

He smiles, nods and kisses my lips. I give Ashley a smile and all she does is give me a dirty look.

She slaps me in the face that makes me laugh. Now I'm standing in front of Ashley.

'Is this all Liam taught you? Or did he just teach you to use a condom every night?'

'Bella, don't-' I cut off Samuel and say 'Samuel, let Ashley talk'

'You dirty bitch!' she screams and she pulls at my hair. I grab her arms, turn them around and raise the right arm higher and higher, believe me, that hurts.

Never pull someone's hair during a fight, cause that person will pull yours too and at some point you'll both be on the floor without hair.

'Touch my hair one more time with those dirty hands of yours and I'll break them' I say angrily.

I let go of her, she straightens her clothes and walks out of our room angrily.

Samuel closes the door and says 'Wow, for a second I thought you were really going to kill her'

I laugh and go to bed, even though I pretended he was my boyfriend, I'm still mad at him.

I close my eyes and immediately fall into a deep sleep.

__________
1195 word

Here we have a picture of our cute Mason (: