Part 4 - Meet Amay and Ruhi...

Hii guys welcome ,
Lets start the part ,so first of all we will start from the Introduction then we will continue our story ....
Lets start ,
_______________________________

Amay  Singh

   A successful businessman. He loves his daughter very much. He was madly loving his wife but then he came to know that her wife is a smuggler and doing illegal works . he was broken .
His wife attacked her daughter too. So he threw her out of his house one day .
He is a disciplined guy and also a trainer . which is going to come in Saf for the training . Loves simi alot ...
Very possessive for monu ...
( as a friend ) kabhi kabhi sid bhi jeoluse ho ja ta hai isse or amay sid se ....

Ruhi Singh

    A very cute and very naughty girl she loves her father more than her because she came to know about her mothers true when she was of 6 years .She hates her mom and loves simi alot...

Raj singh

   Amay 's  father ,he loves amay and ruhi but want amay to re-marriage for him and ruhi .

Preeto singh

Amays mom loves amay ,ruhi and simi very much she also wanted amay to marry ...but she thinks that , they will mange them ....

Suhana singh/Rai

Amay's wife , a smuggler and a dangerous terrorist too...
She wants to take revenge from amay and simi( simi se q will reveal soon).

_________________________________

So guys u will be thinking that why I am introducing  singh family so ...

Walnut and Raj were good friends ,raj told him about his son who was a single parent. Deepak talked to monu and monu went to meet amay . They became good friends ruhi calls monu mamma ....and she also likes it ....monu loves ruhi very much and treat her like her own child now ruhi is 9 years old ....

Their parents talked to them for their marriage but they rejected and decided to be friends forever and ruhi also accepted ...

__________________________________

So now lets continue from the story ...

Simi - Hello !

Someone - badi jaldi yaad agyi mere
Thodi der orr rehe lete ....

Monu - Sorry bache ...!

Sid - Ha we are really sorry ....

Monu- aap naraz ho kya beta ?

Ruhi - of course ,mumma aap dono ne mujhe call q nhi kiya pura ek week ho gya pta hai ....

Monu - I am sorry bache actually wo hamare phones na hamare pass nhi reheti to aapko call nhi kar payi...

Simi - sorry , sorry ,sorry plzzz

Ruhi - ok ok ,par aako punishment to milegi aapko ....

Ok -- simi said like a small kids...

Ruhi - to iss sunday aap log yaha aaoge mere ghar .....

Simi - Done..!😃😃😃