Introductions

Main characters

Han Y/N

18 years oldHas two best friends Jessi and EricSuffer from serve depression and self harmBoth parents died from car accident when she was seven ever since she has lived with her bestfriends

18 years old
Has two best friends Jessi and Eric
Suffer from serve depression and self harm
Both parents died from car accident when she was seven ever since she has lived with her bestfriends. At the age of ten she went outside to the store and was raped. Ever since she had a fear of going outside alone. She doesnt trust anyone around her. She always has a good style and never wears smth out of style. She also has different styles. Only people who knows about her depression are her bestfriends and their family, but she doesnt know they know. She keeps her good style and act happy when shes outside because she doesnt want people to know about it. She is a owner of Cafè And Book cafe. And is in university studying law, dancing, music, cooking and baking, design, nature, and she also studies art. With her IQ of 203 its not hard for her to study multiple things. She is also kind of a book worm. She is the maknae of all of the soulmates.

Kim Seokjin

22 years oldBestfriends Bts and they are also his solmates along with Y/N

22 years old
Bestfriends Bts and they are also his solmates along with Y/N.
He is full of confidence and is world wide handsome and there isnt a single day where he doesnt remind people of that. He loves all of his solmates. He is in charge of cooking for his soulmates. He likes making new dishes and sweets. He says thats because he is as sweet as sweets. He studies baking and cooking. He is the oldest one of all of the soulmates.

Min Yoongi