𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 : 13

𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘬𝘦, 𝘝𝘈

"Alex" I heard, feeling tapping against my thigh. My eyes opened as I sat there, looking over out the window to see that the long ride Sy'Mere took me on had now came to a stop.

"Where are we—my words had got cut off as my eyes immediately got set on the familiar path that lead down to one of my favorite places. The forest. It was a place that held so many memories between Sy'Mere and I but mostly me due to all the moments I had there. I would come alone and I would even bring Sy'Mere whenever I could to just get away and separate myself out from the world and to get away from my reality of life.

"You telling me, you don't remember dis' place, moo?" Sy'Mere's voice asked making me grin. "Come on, now. Ion' think dat' you been gone fa' dat' long"

"I do remember" I said glancing over at him, giggling.

"Cool, let's go take ah' walk" he said getting out, I sat up and stretched while remembering how I shouldn't open my door. Opening my own door to any would have upset Sy'Mere and I knew this because every time that I did, he would catch an attitude with me. From that, it had been obvious of me not being able to open any type of door because Mere believed that I shouldn't and so I never did.

I simply just allowed him to do it in order to prevent his attitude.

"Come on" he said opening my door, allowing me to get out. Locking his doors, we walked side by side as we began making our way down the trail in silence.
The air was filled with so much humidity that it was clear that both of us wanted to speak out but hadn't.

It was just like old times where Sy'Mere would tag along with me whenever I had a bad day and I would just want to get away. It would be quiet while I walked, trailing down the path as different things of nature captured my attention. I would either gasp or smile at the way my mind went into thought about how beautiful everything around me.

It was satisfying but mostly intriguing because I always thought about life being some part of nature in its own way. The blossoming flowers that grew from the grown represented a new born or extra life along with the blue sky and white clouds that appeared so beautifully when you looked at it. That, made me think about all things except for the leaves that fell off trees, the dead looking flowers along with the holes that sinked into the ground—representing the bad that filled another era.

I didn't know why nature and it's ability of growing everyday intrigued me but it did because it was in quite beautiful. I just wish that I could have been a piece that was apart of it.

"You and dis' forest, man" I heard Sy'Mere say, looking over seeing that he was shaking his head as he eyed me. "I'll never seem ta' catch on ta' what you be seeing in dis' shit. It's just dirt, grass, flowers and shit"

"What—no, it's not" I said, shaking my head. "It's more than that, if you look really deep into it. It's the cycle of life"

"Oh yeah?" He asked, I nodded. "You should explain dat' it ta' me"