Storage Room

⚠️⚠️🔥🔥🔞🔞
NSFW

After the regular practice.

Yams: Can you help me practice my float serve a little longer? I want to perfect it.

Tsukki: Yeah sure. We will go home together tho, so I dont mind.

They've been practicing now for over an hour & both are exhausted.

Tsukki: Let's stop for now. Its already late and there's still tomorrow.

Yams agreed and started to tidy the equipments. While fixing things up, Yams who is drenched in sweat pulled up his shirt & wiped the sweat off of his face. Showing off his sexy toned abs. Tsukki couldn't help himself but stare at those luscious lump of muscles and Yams caught him staring at them.

Yams: (teasing Tsukki) You like the view huh?

Embarrassed & flustered Tsukki's face was all Red, but he wont let Yams bully him. So he walked straight towards Yams & whispered in his ear.

Tsukki: Oh, I am loving it.

Gently gliding his hands on Yams body. Now its Yams who felt embarrassed, he haven't fixed his shirt yet then Tsukki suddenly touched his waist. Making Yams shiver at his touch. Moving his hands slowly to Yams upper body (chest area) unexpectedly Yams let out a soft moan.

Both were shocked but Tsukki is deep under the spell of Yams moan he started moving south.
Now one thing is clear to Tsukki's mind. Making Yams feel pleased.
Tsukki continued to touch Yams body & completely took off his shirt. Then Tsukki leaned closer & kissed Yams. It was a passionate but wild & hungry kiss. Yams responded to the same heat Tsukki was giving him. Then without realizing it both are now half-naked only their shorts are left.
Catching their breaths from that heated kiss they're now clouded with sexual desires.

Yams: uhmm... Tsukki? Should we stop-

Tsukki: Shut up, Yamaguchi.

Tsukki got up and closed the storage room door. With a devil's  smile on his lips, Tsukki is like a hungry predator ready to devour bis prey.

But to Tsukki's surprise, Yams tackled him down & pinned him to the floor then Yams started kissing Tsukki hard, hot, wild & hungry.

Both panting & out of breath from the hot kiss they shared, Tsukki's hands started to explore every inch of Yams body making him tremble & moan.

Yams: I want you Tsukki, i want you so much its making me crazy.

🔥🔥
Now both in sync, sharing body heat & covered in sweat.   Making love with each other, their moans & groans filled the room along with their skins hitting each other.
Both reached their peak, exhausted & catching their breaths. They stayed at that position for qiute some time until they calmed down.

Then Tsukii spoke.

Tsukki: We have to take a shower & go home.
(Giving Yams a kiss on his forehead)

Yams blushed & followed Tsukki. They got up & picked up their shirts, not noticing they grabbed the wrong one.
(Tsukki got Yams' shirt & Yams got Tsukki's) putting them on & walking out of the storage room like NOTHING happened.

-------- THE END ----------

🔞😳💖💖💖💖💖
#TsukkiYama 🍓👓
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL CREATION BY YOURS TRULY.
Hope y'all enjoy. 💕
📷Rightful credits to the Fanart Artist! 💕
PS.
I wanna thank y'all for the love & support. Ill be posting more soon! So keep updated! 💕