Chapter 15 /Bitch surprise/

When 3rd person pov or idk I dont wattpad

As you two walked, possibly home, you started looking nervously in front of your leg. "Sel, I- " You started. "I wanna go into the city for the event." You said finally. "Oh-" He stopped. "I don't know I- " He took a deep breath. "I'm not sure if I'm ready for that much Christmas, but if you really want it then we can go..I guess." He was clearly nervous about it, you could almost see his heart coming out of his body, while beating madly. "Look, if you don't want-" You started, but out of worry and reflex, you held his hand for a second, but let go because of the embarrassment.Your cheeks were burning (Out of embarrassment or out of sum other, we will never know🌚), but you tried to hide it anyways.You didn't see, but his face was a bit of a mess too, not much, cause he had to keep up his fuckboy style. "If you don't want to, we can just go home, or to the church." You continued.He kept silent for a few seconds. "No, no, it's fine if you want it." He talked finally. "You sure?" You asked. "Yeah, it's fine." He looked in your eyes. "..Sel, I meant it, I d-" You said, but he cut you off. "Y/N, I said I will be fine. If that makes you happy, I'm in." He softened his voice.You never heard his voice being like this, it made a must for you to blush a bit.It was comforting and calm. "Shorty? SHoRtY?" Selever snapped you back into reality. "YeAh?" You asked. "Can we go?" He stepped froward. "Yea, let's go." You started walking.He followed.

When you got there, you saw the lights and everything, it was so pretty.Your eyes were shining. "You must have really wanted to come." Sel said. "You are right, but I wanted to come here with someone, someone close to me." Your face warmed up a bit, because it may have sounded weird to him. "Oh- Thanks, I guess." He said after a bit of hesitation. "Oh come here you dummy!" You said as you hugged him tightly.He hugged back when he processed that you really hugged him.You let go after a few seconds.You just looked into his eyes, while smiling, and he looked in yours too. "Nice lover you have, bro." A random guy who was passing by said.You immediately looked at the guy with a glare. "How you dARE TO-" You snapped at him.Selever pulled you back from fighting the stranger. "BITCH I SWEAR- SELEVER LET ME GO- COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT-" You tried to break out from his arms. "Y/N it's fine- Y/N!" Sel tried to calm you.The guy walked away quickly.You panted angrily when you saw the guy get away in the crowd. "Coward." You muttered.Selever laughed a bit. "Lmao you fucking dog." He said silently. "I heard that." You looked at him with a not that happy face. "Hey, it's okay- Gawd-" He started walking.You followed him.

You two walked and you saw all the tiny shops, the people drinking hot chocolate, couples and friends, even families skating and enjoying this beautiful Christmas.You were truly amazed. "You seriously like this stuff?" Selever snapped you back to the reality. "Yeah, I do and you should too." You playfully smiled at him.He just shrugged as an answer.

Then you saw the impossible.

And it looked like he saw you too..

"Fucking bitch-" You mumbled. "Whoa, whoa, whoa- What happened Shorty?" Sel asked,
surprised by your sudden action. "This time you aren't getting away from me, you FUCKER-" You almost shouted, with rage that clearly could be seen on your face. "Whats the matter? Who-" He tried to find out what the problem was, but when he looked to the direction where you were looking, he immediately saw the problem.

It was the all time bitch, Noah.

"COME HERE YOU BITCH!" You shouted while walking angrily in his direction.Selever coming behind you.His eyes were glowing pink again.Noah was processing the situation and just stood there.When you were about to punch him in the face, he started running.You two ran after him.Noah ran through the crowd and tried to escape.This was a 2 vs 1 game, what he obviously couldn't win.He knew that.He was basically running for his life.You almost got to grab him, but he turned to the left and ran trough a narrow 'street', what was behind one of those small counters that was selling things, the place was full of them.You had to run around the counter.

Noah suddenly ran into a wall and when he tried to run to the right, he met with Selevers glowing eyes.He couldn't turn around and run, because in that moment, you got there. "I- I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to upset you- I thought you wanted to hangout because you liked me." Noah sniffed. "Well at least you could have been respectful..But if I remember right what you said at your place, when..You didn't exactly thought that I liked you."He knew exactly what you were taking about and remembered too. "Even if I would hangout because I like you, you have no right to be a fucking perv." You raised you tone and lifted your fist to punch him, but..

"STOP! I know he did awful things, really really awful things- but please don't hurt him!" David jumped in front of you.You looked at the ground, sighed, then closed your eyes. "David get out of the way, I don't want to hit you." You said. "Y/N, please. He said sorry and he knows what he did was wrong, he even got punch in the face from Selever for it.He told me when he woke me up from the faint I had.." He lowered his voice at the last part.You looked at him and remembered you left him there, on the floor. "David I didn't meant to leave you there and you know that." You said. "You still did." He sighed. "So please, don't hurt him this time." David said in a calm tone.

You lowered your hand and looked away. "Okay, but just to know, if this ever happens again-" You started. "It won't, I promise." David cut you off.You nodded lightly. " Lets go now and have a hot chocolate." He said and started walking.Everyone walked behind him, Noah got a few glares.

When everyone bought their drinks, David started talking. "Why y'all two don't go and get to know each other a bit?" He said as he broke the tension between the two boys.Selever looked at you and Noah at David.Sel wanted an answer from you, he looked not as happy at the thought of him hanging out with Noah.You shrugged with a confused face as an answer. "Please?" David said, looking at Selever. "..Okay, fine." Sel said as he rolled his eyes, then mumbled something what you couldn't hear.Then they walked away.

"Come Y/N, let's sit down." David said.You two walked over to a bench and sat down.You watched the people ice skate and have fun. "You know..Noah wasn't always like this." David started.You looked at him. "He wasn't like this towards people, but then.."

"Something changed."

————————————————
Long time no see right? Heh 😀
Im sorry for not updating again- but all I can say is that much happened, school tests, my mother got covid, I had a big history test that I had to say, not write, then I went to a con with friends where I got a cold that Im still having rn. So yeah- I hope there isn't much typos and sorry for the late update

I also think it will be better if I will do at least one chapter a month, and if I have the time and motivation I will do more.

Also this time heres some fruit for apology

Hehe🌚

Bye until next chapter yall, have a great day :D