Years later

(Levis POV)

It has been seven years since I've seen eren you see I haven't seen him because he went to a different HQ in the servey Corps but today he's coming back he's supposed to be like 26 now I don't know but here he comes.

"And now we welcome back the 104th squad!!!!" Everyone clapped and cheered as they came in on their horses I saw mikasa she waved to me and smiled I waved back.

Then I saw Armin he also waved but he looked nervous I wonder why? Then I saw eren he didn't wave or smile he just looked at me and smirked what the hell?.

(Time skip to when they are eating)

As I was eating in the dinner hall eren sat beside me and put his tray down and started to eat I snuck glances every so often but he caught me.

"Levi I know your looking at me but I don't mind" he looked at me smirking " what's up with you?" I asked he got up and guesser's for me to follow so I did as we where going down a hallway he pushed me against a wall.

"What the hell you shitty brat" he looked down on me and smirked "You know captain I'm not just a brat anymore" his face was getting closer and closer to mine and I was getting more nervous until.

"LEEEEEEEEVVVVVIIIIIII"

.Hanji.

I looked back at eren and dam he looked mad like really mad "Go to your room ill meet you there" since when can he tell me what to do? "No since when can you tell me what to do?" he smirked at me "Since you wanted this" and he kissed me.

"Levi?" crap she's getting closer Eren was still kissing me though he turned his head to deepen the kiss and I let him I hate to say it but the brat has gotten better...

(flashback)

"Levi.." he leaned in to kiss me and I let him he had just confessed after all and I did like the brat back his lips met mine and I kissed back he turned his head asking for entrance which I granted his tongue when inside my mouth and right away I realized something he sucks at this.

I pulled away "Levi?"

"you suck at this"

(End of flashback)

He asked for entrance which I granted here we go again I thought but boy was I wrong his tongue went inside my mouth and explored every inch I started to moan he pulled away "Now go to your room before hanji finds you" he then pushed me down the hallway shitty brat.

(Eren's POV)

I pushed him down the hallway just as hanji came around the corner "oh hey Eren have you seen Levi?" I shook my head "no I haven't sorry hanji" she nodded and walked in the other direction I sighed and headed to Levi's room.

This is going to be one hell of a night.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey to all my wonderful readers!!! I just want to say I hope you liked it and there will only be one other part to this and I will end it I know but I can't keep track of all the stories I have going sorry

~iloveerern12~