Starting Notes

Hello, It's me Kazu :D

This idea has been stuck in my head for a while and I just want to see a Tsudere type of Rindou instead of the sadistic ones... They're lowkey creepy ngl. At least to me.

Nothing much to say except the usual reminders.

Vote and Comment to expand my clout >:[

Reader! I use They/Them pronouns and don't describe the reader with specific tones to be fair with everyone. Female Readers can still read this, I'm just being considerate to other gender readers :)

Perspective! I tend to use 2nd Person, so I don't mess up the description.

Expansion! Expanding the book would mean a lot to me, so I would really appreciate them votes and comments. I honestly love the comments.

Warnings! Swearing. Sorry, it's inevitable. Also if you are triggered by SA, SH, mentions of blood, screaming and yelling, please prepare yourself. I'm sorry, but I cannot be held accountable and I cannot help with any triggers occurring.

Smut/NFSW! I don't do that.

Mistakes! I type fast and my grammar isn't the best. To hold account as well, English is not my first language.

Spoilers! Spoilers for non-manga readers, they exist and I apologize greatly. Well no, not really, you got yourself into this :\.

Timelines! I switch them up. A lot.

Disclaimer! Characters that are not usually mentioned in the canon plotline are the only ones that belong to me.

Plagiarism! Please do not repost or translate my works without my consent. I do work hard on figuring out how my story goes. If you do find someone who does, please report them to me and I will handle the matter

Enjoy :)

- Kazu