XIX

"I don't think this can get any worse."

You stared in disbelief as you crossed your arms. Eri had a look of disappointment as she hugged her clipbook tightly and Yuki could feel fire burning his lungs, trying to keep his cool as he tapped his foot at a fast pace.

The three of you could've sworn you've seen this scene before.

Kaede watched in confusion as she stacked some of the files, seeing her cousin talk to a pretty looking girl. Her long wavy gold-like hair, swaying as she laughed daintily. Her eyes shining as she talked gently. Her aura radiating a soft energy as she smiled everywhere she went.

But as Kaede turned behind her to find you; a dark aura coming from you and Yuki scared the soul out of her.

If Eri hadn't calmed you down, you would've left the club once again out of pettiness.

Hana skipped towards you with Akihiro tailing her. Though he didn't have this signature heart eyes, it was still pissing you off that he was everywhere she went. He might as well piss with her at this point.

"Oh, I missed you guys so much!" Hana exclaimed excitedly, engulfing you and Yuki in a tight hug. Yuki grumbled, stopping himself from pulling the hair of the older girl. Eri tugged on his shirt from behind as a signal to control himself with his gaze still darkened.

"I can't believe I get to visit this place again! The nostalgia's hard." She giggled. You and Yuki cringed, while Eri tugged on both of your shirts as she hid her murderous intentions inwardly. "How's Roppongi been treating you, Tanaka-san?" Eri asked as she gently pulled you away from the returning upperclassman.

Hana kept quiet for a while, trying to think of ways to describe her response. "Well, It's pretty busy there." She huffed, "can't get a moment's rest."

"Good. I hope you die of exhaustion and everyone thinks it's stupid." Yuki muttered, before whining when Eri slightly pinched his arm.

"I'm sorry?"

"Hm?"

Hana clasped her hands. "Anyway, it's pretty okay though! I'm classmates with one of the Haitani's!" She swooned. "Rindou-kun's pretty good at the piano, I wish you could've seen him in our class' recital!" She continued to blabber.

"Rindou?"

Everyone's attention turned to Kaede as she finished the last stack of drafts. "He's that guy who keeps bringing you home, Y/n, right?"

It got worse.

Silence laced the room only to be killed by Yuki's short snicker which led to him coughing up as a cover. "Ah, yes. He's your boyfriend, no?" Your green-haired friend teased sarcastically, trying to catch Hana's attention.

Not only was he successful about Hana, he caught the glare of his president as well. Shivers ran through Yuki's spine as cold sweat rolled down his back. Surprising enough, he hid his fear well.

You gasped dramatically, "Why would I ever want to be in a relationship with that egotistical, entitled prick?" You scoffed in disgust. Only to hide your flustered expression.

You'd rather be dead than admit it would be nice to be with the younger Haitani.

"Isn't that him?" Kaede asked, looking out the window, eyeing a certain blond leaning on his motorcycle, as he fiddled with a long stick. If there was a way to choke the sun, you would've killed Kaede by now. But you couldn't do that to her.

Everyone, aside from you and Akihiro, rushed to see if it really was the famous Haitani, and to their (Hana's) surprise, he really was there, twirling around and about a black stick. Hana looked at you without you noticing as you glared at the blond through the window.

You silently cursed the bakery. If it weren't for that baker, you would never be chased by some kind of demon luck. Everyone watched intently as Rindou pulled out his phone, tapping on it quickly before putting it away.

A ding from a notification caught everyone's attention, bringing it to you.

You slowly took out your phone, seeing a message from your ̶b̶o̶y̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ wost enemy. "Well, I guess you have to leave now, Y/n!" Yuki mocked poshly, pushing you around, grabbing your bag until he had led you to the door. "Enjoy your date. Take care, my sweet angel. Tell our dearest RIndou," He turned slightly towards Hana with a tauntalizing grin, as he handed you your bag slowly, "to have fun as well." He snobbed.

"See you tomorrow, Y/n dearest!" Yuki said, wiping away his non-existent tears as he slammed the door in front of you.

You could hear quite arguing from where you stood dumbfounded.

"Hey."

You turned towards the voice; Rindou leaning by the stairway. The baton he had been twirling in his hand with a firm grip. "Let's go home."

You followed him frantically. For someone walking calmly, he was pretty fast. I guess the law of speed doesn't apply to him, but who am I to guess? I'm but only a humble narrator to this exhasperating storyline.

Ehem.

"You know you're not my boyfriend, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So, you can't come here everyday to bring me to MY home as if you're obligated to."

Rindou shrugged, kicking away a pebble on his way. A few steps away from his motorcycle, he stopped his tracks.

"What can I do to be your boyfriend?"

It seemed like time stopped when he opened his mouth. Like you couldn't even process anything that has happened today.

This can't be real. You're actually still having a nightmare. A very terrible nightmare.

"What?"

"Yeah, what?" He smiled. Not a smirk, no! A smile. A GENUINE smile! Can you believe that? He can actually show heart warming emotions! What a shocker.

You shook your head, still in denial of what he said. "No, I mean, what did you just say?" You asked, trying to let him elaborate what he had just said. "What," he stepped towards you. "Can," one step closer, once again. "I do..." He stopped, only a few inches away from you. You were already trying to lean backwards to get away from him.

He leaned his face closer towards your side, his warm breath panning through the shell of your ear, "To be your boyfriend?" He asked as a whisper. As if it was a secret, only for you to hear, he backed away slightly, though his body was still as close to you as he could.

It took you a short while to come back to your senses. You lightly pushed him away and coughed to cover your blushing face. You composed yourself, straightening your posture and clothing. "Stay away. That's what you do." You glared at him, your cheeks still showing a tint of a pinkish facade.

"I'm going home." You huffed, slinging your falling bag back to place. Rindou chuckled quietly as he walked towards his motorcycle. "What? Do you hate your boyfriend that much?" He yelled to you with a grin plastered on his giddy face. You raised a middle finger as you grumpily walked faster towards the exit. "Come on, I'll take you home!" He called.

It was enough for the observing club to hear what he had just said as he hopped on his motorcycle, his grin never faltering.

But that couldn't bother the both of you right now.

'What can he do to be your boyfriend?' is a question that will never fade away from both your minds for quite a while.

A/n: I am in fact still in a TR choke hold because of my books... I can never escape now. Another round of that mocha slice, Mr. Takahashi!

"I'm afraid I can't serve you anymore for today, Kazu. I think I might be experiencing an allergic reaction- ACHOO!"

Oh. Welp. Get well soon ig.