2. Hospital

Maya

Im back at the hospital. Why did it leave up to this? And even worse it happened in front of Kian the one guy that I should be staying away from.

"Doctor what happened, i offered her a ride and-"

"Sir, Im gonna have to make you calm down her parents are on their right now just stay calm please" After the nurse calmed Kian down. I acted as if I woke up but perfect timing.

"Hey, are you alright i dont know if you passed out or something" Kian took a seat next to me and held my hand. Only for this moment Im gonna let him but I'll always replay what Danielle said to me.

"Sorry did I scare you?" I asked and laughing at the same time.

"No, I was worried because the new girl was just gonna leave me like that without saying goodbye" Oh god. He's so good at charming me. Am i actually falling for this?

"Kian eventhough i met you for the first time Im gonna say goodbye" I said now looking at his eyes.

"Promise?" He said.

"Promise" I said.

"That's gonna be my nickname for you, Promise okay?" I nodded and laughed at his stupidity.

To ruin the moment mom and dad arrived all worried for me but of course dad is more focused on Kian.

"Honey Im afraid its back" Mom said crying.

"No mom it cant be back...." This time I started crying. Kian was worried about me so he looked at me and gave me a smile. That was the smile that made me calm down.

Doctors were constantly checking up on me, they told me about how the surgery did not really cover the problem that I had so this time the surgery will take longer then expected. My chance of survival is..... 20 out of 100 which is not that much if you ask me.

Before my surgery mom and dad told me everything was gonna be alright while Kian waited outside.

Nurses hooked me up to wires and pushed me out the room where I met up with Danielle, Zach and Kian which I did not know the two were coming. I wonder if Kian told them about the surgery?

"Not bad for newbie" Danielle whispered as I laughed while we were on our way to the surgery.

"He was there the whole time" I said looking at Kian.

"Promise, you'll be alright. I have faith in you" Kian said smiling. I smiled in return.

"Maya call me if you see any hot girls" Zach winked at me. Danielle smacked Zach's chest making him winced in pain.

From then on we all said our goodbyes and then I was on my own once again.

"Maya, this is all about you, if you wanna live then go live but if wanna end your pain then-"

"Nurse is she ready?" The nurse nodded and handed me the doctor where they put on the table and put me on many meds.

Then the surgery happened.

Danielle

"You must be Maya's friends" Mrs. Ronns walks towards us with a great smile.

"Actually me and Zach are but" I looked at Kian "I do not know about him" I whispered. Mrs. Ronns nodded and talked to Kian alone.

"Not bad for Lawley" Zach said.

What happened to Kian? He would usually use another girl then bam leave unless he actually likes her. I mean Maya is really beautiful and she has a very likeable personality.

"Why do you think he has not hurt Maya yet?" I asked Zach.

"Because maybe they both have one thing in common" Zach said in his raspy voice.

Aweeee its too much x