Fights that Brought them more closer!!

Jst how the worst of fights made them understand eo's importance and how much they affect eo and can't live without eo...

He had to talk to her. This silence, this distance was suffocating him and he jst had to embrace her to get his breath back....

On the other end Teju jst couldn't fake the smile any more she was breaking inside...This was killing her and she started crying To avoid being seen and people thinking she is doing this for sympathy she covered her head with blanket and kept her hand on her mouth so no one could hear her...

But karan heard her...she could hide from everyone but not him... As soon as he heard that was it for him he couldn't take it anymore he got up from his bed and went to teja's bed..He removed the blanket from her face and hugged her very tightly...

Teju was surprised to see him but hugged him back with the same intensity.... They both needed it like their life depends on it...
They stayed like that hugging eo without uttering a single word jst embracing eo and feeling eo's heartbeats...

After sometime they broke the hug and their eyes met...the hurt still their but love was way more than it...teju knew they had to talk but more than that she needed to hug him and feel that he is not going anywhere....

So she hugged him again and started crying karan felt her tears  so he was trying to wipe it but teja was not ready to break the hug so he lifted her and went to his bed and snuggled her close until she calmed down...

Slowly she calmed down he felt her breathing getting normal.. He took her faced in his hand and wiped the tears from her face.. Teju saw him and did the same and wiped the tears from his face.. He never knew when he started crying....

Now they were at karan's bed looking in eo's eyes... Breaking the silence Karan said "Jyaada lamba ho gaya na"
Teja has gone silent and was jst staring at him...

Karan-tu baat bhi nhi karegi mujhese..
Karan -kbhi bhi nahi....

She jst kept looking at him.. The silence was scaring the hell out of him now..

Karan-Do you hate me after all what happened.. Zara sa bhi nhi.. Sort kar satkte hai....

She nodded no for every question and jst kept staring at him...

Teja thought how can he even think I can ever hate him doesnt he see or feel how much I love him..and how much he matters to me and affect me....with this she started hitting him with her small hands....

After some hits.. One hit striked on his injured part and he winced in pain.. The moment it occurred teju forgot all her anger and tended to it... And broke her silence...

Teju- better....now...

Karan entrapped her in bt and hold her hand so she could not hit him more or go back to her bed.. And the Talk begins.. ..

Karan : I am sorry for whatever happened I know it's my fault too... Pls mujhse baat kar.. Mein yeh khaamoshi aur nhi seh sakta...this is suffocating me....i need to hear ur voice... I need to hear sunnny from ur mouth... Pls..

While saying this tears came in his eyes..
Teja immediately wiped the tear as she jst could not see him cry and said..

Teju : karan... U hurted me a lot... U broke me... Do u really feel I am doing this for the camera and I don't feel for u... And I don't care about u.... That I would be upset of u win... And I am faking this for the show... U really think I am soo smalll that I would do Or this for the show.... Do u really had so much problem if I would have won....

Karan: kyaaaa bol rhi hai tu... Paagal hai kya soch rhi hai... I never had any problem with u winning.. I said this to umar also after the task got radh... Ki atleast laddo hi jeet jaati...
Tujhe kya lagta I am that petty... It was about u calling me a liar and choosing them over me....

Teju: I can never ever chooose anyone above u...u are my utmost priorities... Yeh aisi faltu baate socha bhi kaise... Ki there is anyone above u... I can do anything for u... But u don't wanna talk to me and u are fine with it so.. Toh mein kya kar sakti hu... I cannot force u I jst want ur happiness...

Karan: My happiness... My happiness is with u.. U idiot... Tune dekha bhi hai how I have been...how much I have cried... How much I missed u.. Ur voice ur hugs every damn thing ... That I even didn't wanted to be here anymore... After u said that I never loved u....
Tu bol kaise sakti hai aisa how can u question it....

Teju understood what he was going through and said...

Teju: I am sorry for that I never meant it that way u know na kaisi hu mein... Bt I am really very sorry if it hurted u .... I just was tired of fighting and crying and it jst came out of mouth... Seeing u hurt and cry coz of me would be the last thing I would ever want...
I was missing u so damn much... I wanted to talk to you... I wanted to hug u ... To be near to u...

With this she again started to cry... Karan pulled her in a tight hug and showered her with kisses and they both knew they love each other a lot... And needed eo for their sanity...

Now they were cuddling and talking when a sound came from both of their stomach at the same time indicating they were starving and have forgot all about it in this fight....

Karan looked at teja and asked:  have u  not eaten Anything...
Teja: how could I when u were not eating how could I eat...

Karan immediately took her to the kitchen and made her have food which obviously teja made and both of them fed eo...

Then they went to the couch in the living room with their blankets and cuddled and  talked the whole night and fell asleep there only in eo's arms....

Finally they have found their sanity their solace....Their key to happiness....Though this was a disastrous fight but it's jst brought  them more closer to eo then before... It made them understand eo's importance and how much they affect eo and want eo.....

__________________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for the late update 🥺❤

Do comment if u liked this part....

Will try to be more regular from now....
And keep streaming #Ruladetihai our cuties first song together!!!!