6

I opened my suitcase one last time to make sure I had everything I needed.

I then went to sleep, excited for the next morning.

I woke up early and finally decided to check my messages.

As expected, there are multiple from Jongseong.

I opened them and saw his texts.

"Wait really?"

"It's me?"

"This isn't a joke right?"

I smiled as I shook my head, he knows I don't joke around like that.

I left him to read and stood up to get ready. I wore jeans with a white t-shirt and a purple and black flannel over top. As I was leaving the house with my small suitcase and my backpack I received another text.

"Mi-Young, don't be awkward about it when we see each other"

"You can't control who you like.."

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the stop. I saw Jia and Keeho as well as Jay standing behind them typing something on his phone. I was watching him. My phone buzzed, and then he put his phone into his pocket.

"Mi-Young!" Shouted Jia.

I groaned, seriously..why now?

She ran to me and raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you have your suitcase?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe because I don't wanna wear the same thing for 2 weeks straight." I replied.

"No no, like why didn't you drop yours off at the school earlier, you were supposed to yesterday," she said.

"I dunno," I said as I shrugged, finally the bus came and we got on.

Jay just had to get on last, and coincidentally the only free seat was next to me. It's almost like everything is planned to go against my hopes. I looked out the window as he sat down and looked at me.

"Hey," he said.

"Hello," I mumbled.

It was silent the next few minutes. But of coarse Jia had to break it, fucking idiot.

"Jay! Are you dating Soojin yet?" She shouted, making me bite my bottom lip.

I looked at her from my seat after she repeatedly asked and spoke.

"Would you shut the fuck up?" I said loud enough for her and everyone around us to hear.

This is getting no attention whatsoever so I'm uploading the whole thing today lol