Chapter 1

The beginning:

It was dark. I was walking here and there, but I dont know what to do except for trying to find out where I am. But its impossible because of the dark. Suddenly I heard something. It was calling me and telling me to wake up, but where do I go? I tried to follow the sound, and then i se suddenly something bright. It is now that I notice that I am flying. Once I reach the light, everything went black.

I open my eye's and look around me, and noticed a scary looking thing. It has a purple tail and its kind of cute. This creature's eyes are a beautiful purple color. I like him. He back away from me a little, and I try to se my surroundings again. All I see is some green and shining grass under me. There is a lake on my left that is shining like a lot of small diamond stars. On the oposite side of me is it a big forest. I look for the thing again, but cant see it anywhere.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I asked out loud. My voice it kinda raspy. There was no response. I try to stand up on my feet, but I cant do it properly so I just sit back down. I hear someone walking towards me and look towards where the noise came from. The purple eyed thing is there with some fruits in hand and he sit besides me. He gives me one berry to eat and start asking me some questions.

"Who are you?"he askes with a dark yet friendly voice.

"I don't know" I answer. He looks at me for a second and nod.

"Do you know youre name then?" He askes and I shoke my head 'no' in response.

"Do you have a mama or a papa then?" He askes making me more confused.

"Ma...ma? Pa...pa? What is a mama and a papa?" I ask startling him.

"You dont know what a mama and a papa is? Lets see... All I know about mama and papa is that they are the once who rise you. They give you birth and they are the most important thing to a newborn baby human. WAIT! YOU DONT KNOW SOMETHING LIKE THAT EVEN IF YOU ARE A HUMAN YOURSELF?!" he askes/shout in shock. I get startled by the sudden outbusht at the end and look at him with fear in my eyes. He looks at me for a second then apologised for the shouting and I calm down a little.

"If you want, I could rise you and teach you about this world. Do you want that?" He askes looking at the stars.

"Yes please" I said and nodded.

He took me in his arms and flew to the mountain in the middle of the lake. Now that we were in the air, I noticed that the lake was on a mountain. This is going to be interesting. For some reason, I fell asleep in this things arms. The next morning, I saw a jackal like thing that was mainly black and blue, and one spike on each of the back of his paws. He had cream colored skirt with one spike on the middle. When he noticed that i was awake, he called the purple eyed creature again.

"This here is Lucario, and he will be helping me to take care of you. By the way, my name is Mewtwo. If there is anything you want to do, then you are free to do, say and ask anything, but when you turn eight, wich is in tree years, you will start training so you can get out on a journey through any reagens you want. Now you can explore anything you want, and I will tell Mew to help me teach you what you need to know bout the pokemon life as well. Now go and play" said mewtwo and helped me get to my feet.

1 year later:

My friend was getting attacked by a beedrill and I ran in between the bedrill and the young methapod and lifted my arms to the sides. I was waiting to get hurt, but I never felt anything. I peek through one of my eyes and see a green forcefield that is protecting me. That evening, Lucario came to me and said something unexpected.

"I sense that you can use aura just like me. There are not many who can use it. Great abilities come with great responsibilities so I am going to teach you how to use it from now on." He said making me proud and nervous about the news.

2 years later:

A little friend of mine was running/flying over to me with panic clear in his eyes. The same beedrill's are after the little baby pokemon. I first asked them why there chasing the baby dratini, when they said "the wild pokemon come in our territories so we have to defend it, don't we?" Asked the beedrill's leader enoyed. I was angry at them because they try to hurt all my friends, and this one is the fifth one this week! I am so angry that suddenly, I take my hands in front of me and I shoot amber from it. I am confused but I ignored it for now. Then i use fire punch on the leader as the rest run away with fear and the leader faints. Dratini is haply celebrating by flying around me before I decided to head home. I ask that night if I could start training all ready, and mewtwo says that I can do it, but I cant do it yet. I can still work with lucario to improve my aura abilities and with Mew to improve my other abilities.

3 years later:

I got ready to start training with my tree new teachers. Mew will show me how to act, see and think like a pokemon and the advantage and disadvantage for the different types of pokemons all over the different region's. Lucario will teach me my aura abilities and others stuff. He said that I will get a gift once I master this ability. Mewtwo will teach me strategy and help me while I get turned into another pokemon and get to live as them for a while by mew. I love training.

5 years later:

I am now getting ready to leave for my new journey throughout the orange islands besides the kalos region. Let's get started!