A Secret Revealed

✨2 weeks later ✨

I couldn't do it....every chance I got to tell Paige I didn't. I haven't been over her house since that day and instead had her come to mine. Only seen Anna when me and Paige decided to go out here and there. Haven't seen Trevon since that day either...

I was signed by Ms. Hall and now representing my favorite modeling agency. I texted Trevon the day I got the call thanking him for everything. I didn't want nothing to do with him afterwards. As bad as that sounds but it's for the best. He texted me multiple times trying to talk about that day. I couldn't bring myself to even face him again so after the first week I just blocked him. I had to find my loyalty and really take a step back.

These 2 weeks been hard and stressful trying to stay away from Paige house without telling her why. She'll question it here and there but I just hit her with the "Got a lot of work to do so come over here."

I met a guy name Armon couple days ago and I'm kind of liking his vibe.

Naomi- Grandma I'm gone!

Grandma- ok baby!

Today Paige and Anna wanted to go to the mall and do a little shopping.

Naomi- *gets in car* Heyy uglies

Paige- my man tells me otherwise

Anna- stole the words from my mouth

Naomi- *laughs* y'all are delusional

15 minutes late we made it to the mall.

Anna- so when is this dinner going to happen for Trevon?

Naomi- huh?

Paige- remember I said we was going to do something for Trevon to thank him! Plus we can celebrate for you too for getting signed!

Naomi- I-

Paige- I don't want to hear you busy or got a lot of work to do! We haven't done nothing to celebrate for 2 weeks now! Enough is enough we're doing something tomorrow and that's that!!!

Anna- right! I'll let Trevon know about it tonight

I knew this day was coming where I couldn't avoid him. No more excuses I guess....just act normal.

Naomi- ok cool

Paige- perfect and we can all look good

Anna- you should invite Armon!

Paige- oh yea! How's that going

Naomi- good actually! He real cool

Paige- awww that's good

Anna- let's go in this shoe store

We was having a nice day together. What seemed like a great chill day turned dark.

Naomi- is that-

Anna- fuck

Paige- is he coming our way?

As we walked out the store we all saw a familiar face that seemed to be walking straight towards us.

Naomi- come on let's go this way

Brandon- Naomi wait!

Naomi- what the hell you want

Paige- Brandon go the fuck somewhere

Anna-.....

Brandon- listen I ain't here to start anything. I just saw you walking out the store and thought it was the best time to say something