Beautiful even without my help and smiles.

(Side note, you could be in high school or college.)

M/N's POV:

As I stand up from the ground, collecting myself, practically panting like a dog on a hot day from laughing to much, I look to the doorway in the living room, and good old Jeff is there, with the most dumbfounded face, anyone could possibly make. He looks pissed, but also completely confused, how does anyone make that face?! Seriously, I just calmed down, and now I burst out laughing, after I take acouple pictures, about 25? I don't know but I can't breath! FUCK YOU JEFF!

Jeff's POV:

I walk out of the bathroom, I was going to call for M/N, but I heard something in the living room, a muffled yell, and some....laughing? I walk to the living room, and there he is. M/N....laughing like there's no tomorrow on the FREAKING FLOOR. Not the couch, not on his knees. On the floor. He is literally laying on the floor. LAUGHING! Why? I don't know, he's a weirdo! Maybe because of some shit I did, maybe not. He stops, panting, but he stopped. He finally gets off the floor, holding his stomach, and looks to me after calming down, grabbing his phone from his pocket, AND TAKES PICTURES OF ME! LIKE 100 OF THEM! ONLY TO BURST OUT LAUGHING AGAIN!

"Are you done y-" I go to say but then he falls, well almost falls. I caught him, being a killer for as long as I have, you kinda develop inhuman reflexes....wait, did it just go silent? I focus on M/N. He's....got a fever? No- wait....HE'S BLUSHING! Fork! How long have we been in this position. I caught M/N, yes, but I did so by wrapping my arm around his waist, and my other hand grabbed his hand.

"Um....sorry?" I say helping him stand up properly, I would've just dropped him if I hadn't thought that one through. Then I let go of him.

"It's....cool...I'm fine?...BEDROOM! RIGHT! Follow me!" He says/yells, and starts speed walking upstairs. I slightly jog to catch up with him.

He stops infront of a dark blue door. Noted, only dark blue door up here from the looks of it. Don't want him screaming through the house like he did for the bathroom. He opens the door and I follow him in. A simple bed in the far left corner, stand next to it, lamp on top, a closet to the right inside the wall, a single window in, about the middle of the room ahead of me. So, your basic average room.

"There's a bathroom over there." He says pointing to the door on the left wall, a good distance from the bed. I give him a nod and awkward smile, to add to my gorgeous smile even more, when i notice he was glaring at me to see if I was listening.

He returns my smile, "Well, I'm going to go order something for dinner, anything in mind?" He says, pulling out his phone. I think for a moment. One thing pops in mind. "Pizza." We can't exactly order anything back at Slender's place, or we'd be caught right off the bat. We have a special thing Slender put in our phones so no one can track them or shit, and we can't bring them with us on our little "outtings" if that's what you'd like to call them. If I did ever get pizza, Slender would've made it and it'd taste like shit, or I'd be stuck eating cold pizza that some rando I killed ordered, and I couldn't microwave cause the police are already on their way! Or I had to kill a pizza guy, and the people he had to deliver it to, or made someone I was gonna kill order it, killed them, grabbed the pizza, AFTER I killed the guy, of course I paid him back, I made him beautiful, I made all of them beautiful.

"Pizza it is then! But after eating I have to go to sleep, it's getting late. Lucky for me, school ended yesterday and I am on BREAK! Oh! What kind? Are you picky? If not I'll get whatever." He says looking to me....calmly? Weird. Normally it's the other Pastas, Slenders' friends, or someone in some way connected to Zalgo who looks at me like that. To put it simple, no human has ever acted like this towards me. Not to mention he actually smiles at me. Not some fake plastic one someone gives me as a last plead of mercy before I kill them. Like I need to give them MERCY I am making them beautiful! But he. This guy. This guy didn't run away from me even though he knew I was a killer, or atleast suspected I was one. Even after I told him, he didn't run. This guy. M/N, is different. He's the only one I can really say, is beautiful even without my help and smiles.