Jim has food poisining?

The next day Jim invited me and Toby to his house, 'maybe he experienced the same thing I did last night

The next day Jim invited me and Toby to his house, 'maybe he experienced the same thing I did last night...' I wonder to myself as I knocked on the door to Jim's house. I then heard some talking then someone running up to the door as it cracks open to reveal Jim who looked a little nervous. As soon as he recognized it was me he quickly flew the door open "y/n your here!" he exclaims as he grabs my hand and pulls me inside quickly shutting the door "Hey Jim..What was that all about?" I ask him ignoring my cheeks reddening from the physical contact "J-just making sure it wasn't a troll.. or worse, my mom." He replied with a shrug. Still holding hands me and Jim walk to the kitchen, I look over too see Toby opening and closing his mouth "Wha-" I started to say before Jim answers the question I was going to ask "Eight hours! I can't believe if takes eight hours!" Jim exclaimed 'ohhhh so Toby's dentist appointment took eight hours... wait- EIGHT HOURS?!' "How does a dentist appointment take so long?!" I exclaimed "Two molars, plus insertions, and some cleanup." Toby listed before noticing that we were holding hands and gave us a smug look, I guess Jim forgot we were holding hands cause he quickly let go his face turning a light, but then his expression changed like he remembered something looking to me "D-did something weird happen last night? With your amulet?" he asked I nodded remembering the events of last night. Jim then turned to Toby "Ok Tobes, you are never going to believe this!" Jim said as he reached for his bag and pulled out his amulet, I heard Toby mutter something as he went to the freezer and pulled out a box of frozen pizza holding it to his cheek. "Check, this, out." Jim states dramatically as he holds out the blue amulet in front of him.

"Do you have any aspirin?" Toby asked I rolled my eyes at him "Tobes pay attention!" Jim snaps Toby sniffed the pizza box I then looked over to Jim as he recites the familiar saying "For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to-" a ding then interrupted him, me and Jim looked over to see Toby pulling pizza out of the microwave but then looked at us "Go on."he urged "It worked last night.." Jim muttered scratching the back of his head "Are you punking me right now?" Toby asked. "Ok wait what if we do it at the same time." I suggested pulling the f/c amulet out of my pocket (Jean pocket, sweater pocket, etc. idc any pocket lmao) Jim looks at me with a determined look I them stood next to him facing Toby, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath I then feel the amulet levitate from my hand and place itself on the left side of my chest, then I too get levitated in the air as I feel the armor attach to me "Holy champingo!" I hear Toby exclaim as I land back on the ground "How cool is tha-!" Jim starts to say before he stops mid sentence, I then look over to see him looking at frozen mouth agape with a small blush on his face I then noticed his armor "Does it look bad?" I awkwardly ask "What! N-no! No. It actually suits you really well!" Jim assured as I chuckle from his dorkyness.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh may gosh! So cool, so cool, so cool!" Me and Jim look over to Toby who was practically fan girling over our armor "Guys, you know what this means right?.. You two have a sacred responsibility here!" Toby cheered "That's what they said!" me and Jim say in unison referring to the Trolls we encountered "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my-" Toby repeated jumping in circles while I watched in amusement. "You guys have to use these new powers for the benefit of all mankind! And Jim you have to use this to kick Steve's butt." Toby declared making a bunch of hand jesters 'Wow...' "Really?! We show you glowing weapons and suits of armor that can only be magic, and thats how you respond?" Jim yelled in disbelief "Seriously! It's butt-kicking time." Toby then started doing random karate moves as I rolled my eyes  "These pants are do elastic. Wait, also who's they?" Toby asked "Well that's the part Jim has been so worked up a bout." I explain looking over to Jim who rolled his eyes. We shot our heads over to the back door as we heard someone knocking, one of the Troll's from yesterday, Blinky, looked through the window with a smile.