R

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐒 mitsuya takashi 
wc. 392

Under the cherry blossom tree, where the two of you met

Under the cherry blossom tree, where the two of you met. Where the two of you shared your first kiss, and now where the two of you shared your first anniversary.

it was your idea, to which he obliged only wanting to please you. so it was settled, the cherry blossom pathway was to be where the two of you would spend your first anniversary.

"c'mon takashi, hurry up! the sun will set soon, we gotta get there before it happens!" you slightly yell, dragging the poor boy by his arm. "must you drag me? we're only a couple meters away, calm down." he side-eyes you, pulling his arm out of your grasp

soon, the two of you arrive in the designated area. walking down the aisle-like pathway, you spot the tree of which had the both your initials carved into it, cliche but it was sweet. "There it is!" You run to the tree, stopping in front of the large organism. mitsuya following not far behind admires how big it's gotten since the two of you last saw it.

"it's beautiful..." mitsuya says, in awe of how the tree looked in the light of the ever so slight sun setting. 'Yeah... sure is" takashi turns to you, only to realize you were the one in awe of him. His ears are slightly flush as he slightly gapes, making it obvious to you he's embarrassed. he had been like this the first time you'd had kissed him too.

"Stop looking at me, you weirdo-" takashi's cut off by you pulling him down to the ground, the both of you plopping down while your backs hitting the tree. "'suya, 'suya! Look at the sky!" Both of you turn your heads up, smiling when you see the pink-tinted clouds and orange-pink sky. "Incredible..." He pauses to check the time on his phone, it reading 5:55 pm.

"Seems like luck's on our side, huh?" You say peaking at his phone, soon turning to him and grinning ear to ear. "Mhm, lucky to have you, gorgeous." mitsuya gives you a soft smile, letting you know he truly meant it. You feel hot, eyes widening and averting his eyes. "Don't say stupid shit like that, dummy" You mumble, the boy slightly giggling. You turn back to takashi, seeing him continuing to look up at the sky with a content smile.

God, he looked so perfect under the cherry blossom tree.