Chapter 2

Jacob is my roommate. We were both five foot three but he was only 135 pounds. We were talking and we figured out that you could move your chair to other tubes that were in our rooms. Aside from the ones in our bedrooms, the other tubes were in the room with a large table covered in junk food, a larger couch which could hold 10 thin people, and a large television with multiple gaming consoles connected to it. It was essentially our living room. We sat there in the living room for a while and it seemed that Jacob was not wanting to be here and as such he did not use the tubes. He told me he was forced to attend this school by his parents and that he would not gain the weight that is expected of him. I told him to at least try the shake. He didn't want to. After a few minutes of checking out our rooms, I discovered that there were sleeping pills in a drawer by each of the beds. I grabbed Jacob's bottle and gave him some by convincing him that he can sleep the time away if he wasn't going to eat. He took some and almost immediately felt drowsy. He went back into his room and collapsed once he got on his bed. After he fell into a deep sleep, I put a feeding tube in his mouth and turned it on. He did not budge even while effortlessly swallowing the shake. When he woke up a good five hours later, Jacob's belly was bloated. He asked me what happened. At first I told him nothing happened. But he didn't seem convinced and my honesty got the better of me. So I fessed up and told him that he might have been force fed by me using the tube above his head. After hearing that, he stepped on the scale in our room and it read 138 pounds. He was very upset with me and would not even look at me. I told him I am just trying to help. I said "Well how do you feel? Do you feel good after being stuffed?" He thought it over and admitted that it felt good, but that it was forced and he wanted it when he was aware of it and awake. He was now talking to me about it. He said that he will try it again, just not right now.

I told him there was a tank above the ceiling and that it must be emptied everyday. It's a school rule, and they do check it every night. But if we wanted more, we could just ask them and they would refill it. So Jacob sat down in the chair in front of me and put the tube in his mouth. He hesitated at first, but then turned the tube on and increased the speed, slowly. Jacob decided that he was here for a reason, so he might as well indulge. I sat down in my own feeding chair, turned on the pipe, and sat back while swallowing more gainer shake. We sat there for a good hour. We drank gainer shake constantly and talked when our mouths weren't full, which was surprisingly easy once we got used to the flow. Getting to know each other was very interesting. Jacob mostly talked about his family. His dad is a lawyer and his mom is a nurse. He has three older brothers. One weighed 300 pounds and worked as an independent chef. The second one weighed 452 pounds and made his money entering eating contests. The third and oldest brother is the one that is the most admired in the family. He weighed 699 pounds and was immobile. But he made good money from the FOL immobility grant. I also learned that Jacob's family is essentially using him as a test subject to see if the school can get them fatter faster. He is the only one in his family to go this school, and they all encouraged him to go.

Three weeks later I gained a tremendous amount of weight. I went to the doctor for my tri-weekly checkup. He said that I grew one inch taller and I my buddha belly was much bigger, but still too skinny. He weighed me and the scale read 184 pounds. I was very chubby and very satisfied with the results. My arms and legs grew thicker. My belly had a thick love handle and jiggled when I walked. 31 pounds in three weeks was not too bad, but I still had 16 pounds to gain to get the required weight for the month. Jacob also went to the doctor and he was still the same height. He actually gained more than I did. He was at 195 pounds now. He gained 60 pounds in three weeks. Although all he did for the past three weeks was drink those milkshakes, eat in the mess hall and sleep. So I kind of expected this result. But now I wanted to get bigger than he was at all costs. It's all I could think about on the way back to the room. We went back to the room, sat in our chairs, and turned on the feeding tubes. I was determined to reach 210 pounds as soon as possible.

I noticed that my moobs were very large now and they were getting to the point of hanging out of my chest. Although it was an all male school, the staff gave us bras to wear which displayed the size on the fabric to show off how big we are getting. So after I finished drinking the gainer shaker, I got one out of a drawer to see if it fit. I did and it read size 38A. I wore it the next day. As I walked around I noticed that there were kids that also wore their bras and they told me they were size 40A or 42AA and they weighed around 210 or 220 pounds. I wanted to get their size as soon as possible. So after I was done with laziness class, I went to the room and drank more gainer shake for a good three hours while Jacob was asleep. That was normal for him. But I noticed that during the year so far, Jacob did not use his tube before he goes to bed and does not use it while he sleeps. So I decided that if I drank gainer shake at night while I slept, that would be my to way out of the ordinary rate of gaining.

A few days later Jacob and I went to the doctor for another checkup. I had gained more than 20 pounds and was finally in the 200's. Jacob however fell back to 190 pounds. As a result he was sent to a special room next door and was to be force fed for several hours through a large feeding tube that pumped out gainer shake at a faster pace than the usual maximum speed until he gained enough weight to get to the weight requirement. The next weight requirement was 250 pounds in three weeks from today. I went back to the room and fed myself an assortment of junk food from the table, mostly cakes and cookies and kept going past my limits. Even though I met the weight requirement for now, I was still determined to get to my personal goal of 210 pounds. I took a nap after my binge session with the feeding tube running and felt very different when I woke up. I felt a lot fuller and my belly sloshed more than usual. Turns out they changed the shake to contain even more fat content. I outgrew the clothes they gave me from a couple weeks ago. Fortunately they provided us more clothes in the event that we outgrew them. My new shirt was larger and the pants were 30 inches around. They were kind of loose. But that only encouraged me. I wanted to grow bigger and be able to rip these pants apart. My moobs were not very tight on the new shirt. But that's ok with me. I was wearing the bra they gave me and the open space in my shirt let my moobs jiggle with every step I took.

Since Jacob couldn't keep up with the standards of the school, he spent most of his time in the special feeding room. As a result, I had the whole room to myself. I was always very hungry, so all I could do is drink the new gain shake and it was delicious. I sat in my chair after changing into my new clothes and drank until I finished the tank in only 4 hours. They attached a tube of the shake from the ceiling container to a special shake producing container so it would never run out. I had access to that privilege because of the full payment option. Some students have a limit of 4 full tanks a day. Most of them paid the extra money to get the unlimited tubes.

The next week I went to the doctor and he told me I weighed 239 pounds. My belly pushed out even further, my arms and thighs were thicker and I even had a nice double chin. I was so excited. I even got a new bra. It was size 47B and felt great. I went back to my room to find Jacob tied to his chair, and the feeding tube running in his mouth. I was both amazed and envious of the sight. His belly was beyond swollen, his face looked very stuffed from the gainer shake, and his shirt was ripping at the seems. The school forced him to gain to keep up. Eventually the tube stopped. Jacob spat out the tube and told me that he was now 253 pounds and he wore a size 49BB bra. The school was making him wear one for the rest of the year. He said that he actually enjoyed the intensive feeding sessions and that if I wanted to do nothing but have a tube in my mouth, I should lose two or three pounds. Then they would make me gain, and gain fast.

I took his advice and waited until the 300 pound requirement and he was right. I went to the doctor and I was down to 235 pounds. They took me to the same room they took Jacob and kept me there and fed me for days on end until I was 310 pounds. It took 3 weeks of constant feeding but I did it and now I am up to a 55CC bra and a 53 inch waist line. By belly was like an exercise ball and hung forward. I looked and felt great. Everything jiggled with every step. And if I took off my bra my moobs were completely folded over and were very big along with my second roll of fat under my moobs.

By the time the first semester ended, I have resorted to sitting in my bed, not moving much and getting fed from the tube or asking the staff to feed me food because it is too hard to move all the time. I liked this much better than getting it myself. I have gotten to 357 pounds and am in a 62DD bra and 58 pant size. My belly pushed further out and hung over the seat when I sat down. Jacob also grew bigger, but I finally beat him at the end of the semester. He weighted 353 pounds and wore a 59DD bra. Although I weighed more than he did, most of his weight went straight to his belly, so it weighed down more on him than it did me.

By the end of the semester, we were required to arrange certain accommodations that the school would take care of during the winter break. First, we were given the options as to whether we wanted to attend class or not for the later semesters. If we chose not to, we had to watch assigned movies and instructional videos on weight gain instead. As interesting as the classes were, I didn't want to have to walk to class anymore so I chose not to. Second, we were given the option to ask for changes to our rooms, any change that could be made within reason would be made during the break. So I asked for a few things, I wanted a larger bed that could massage me. I wanted a large television installed in the ceiling that would allow me to watch the videos or play video games while I lied on my back, that way I wouldn't have to sit up. I also wanted a feeding chute that would drop food on me while I was in bed so I wouldn't have to waste the staff's time. I tried to ask Jacob what changes he wanted, but he was too busy drinking gain shake, so I left him to it. The third and final option was whether or not I wanted to visit my parents during the holidays. If I chose to do so, then they would ship me back there until the break was over. If not, then the staff would take me to a special facility with my own room and plenty to eat during the break while they worked on my room here. I'm sure my mom would kill me if she could see me now, so I opted out of visiting them.

My first semester at this school was so fulfilling, in more ways than I could have hoped for, I can't wait to come back for another three and a half years. I can only imagine how big I'll be by then!